LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Owner/Management Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Owner/Management Thread

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i can't believe 80% say yes. i dont see how ownership has been the problem. we have talent on this team and the coaches don't know how to use it, its that simple.

LMAO.

Who do you think is hiring the Head Coach?

Also, you are inflating the amount of talent we really have. Our GM's have been among the worst of the decade. Only a few teams have drafted worst than the Niners.

Who do you think is hiring the GM's?

Also, for the position of Franchise QB, most owners are involved in that decision...because they know that person could outlast their coaches and GM's.

Lets review who the John York was very much responsible for.

EricksonDonahue
Nolan
Alex Smith
McCloughlan
Singletary

If those are not root problems I am afraid I don't know what a root problem is.

There is only one valid reason to support the Yorks. That is the hope that Jed is more Eddie than John. No other reason is valid.
No, I just want them to hire somebody who knows how to run a football team.
I WANT THEM TO FIRE JIMMY RAYE
Originally posted by znk916:

Mike Johnson likes this.
Of course. I assume that all fans of the team have wanted that for years, irrespective of last week's loss.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Mike Johnson likes this.

He couldn't be worse than Hostler, could he?
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Mike Johnson likes this.

He couldn't be worse than Hostler, could he?

Nope. He's called plays before, in fact.

Last year, I posted in several threads that I thought MJ would take over as O Coordinator this season. I now think that is even more likely.
Originally posted by danimal:
i can't believe 80% say yes. i dont see how ownership has been the problem. we have talent on this team and the coaches don't know how to use it, its that simple.

LMAO.

Also, you are inflating the amount of talent we really have. Our GM's have been among the worst of the decade. Only a few teams have drafted worst than the Niners.

Also, for the position of Franchise QB, most owners are involved in that decision...because they know that person could outlast their coaches and GM's.

EricksonDonahue
Nolan
Alex Smith
McCloughlan
Singletary

There is only one valid reason to support the Yorks. That is the hope that Jed is more Eddie than John. No other reason is valid.

First of all, let's forget the past. this is Jed York's team now and i think he's much different from his father. When singletary was hired i bet you were excited, now that we have one loss on the table you 'foresaw' that singletary was a horrible head coach and we never should have hired him.

It's bulls**t that some of you think you know much more than the ownership because of your hindsight bias. Because of what you know now, you act like you would have done something different than what York had done before.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
No ..Jed is not doing a bad Job for a youngster running a multimillion dollar organization ..besides whose to say the next owner wouldn't be way worse?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
I want the yorks to sell A. Smith

Apparently, we want a lot of sh*t to happen that ain't gonna happen. Next fantasy...

LMAO.

EricksonDonahue
Nolan
Alex Smith
McCloughlan
Singletary

First of all, let's forget the past. this is Jed York's team now and i think he's much different from his father. When singletary was hired i bet you were excited, now that we have one loss on the table you 'foresaw' that singletary was a horrible head coach and we never should have hired him.

It's bulls**t that some of you think you know much more than the ownership because of your hindsight bias. Because of what you know now, you act like you would have done something different than what York had done before.

Originally posted by kezar49er:

LMAO.

EricksonDonahue
Nolan
Alex Smith
McCloughlan
Singletary

That was Phat.
I voted yes.....But who would be willing to buy the team?? Just a thought,but...should it be a team owned by the fans or local community?? Maybe a Local billionaire with a dieing love for the team. Would any of us be willing to put a share into this franchise other than season tickets accompanied with gear and beer sales? I would, but then how would ownership be structured as to shot calling. I think the Yorks want to win but like someone stated they don't know how to put the right person in place for it.
Share 49ersWebzone