LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Owner/Management Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Owner/Management Thread

i can't believe 80% say yes. i dont see how ownership has been the problem. we have talent on this team and the coaches don't know how to use it, its that simple.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i can't believe 80% say yes. i dont see how ownership has been the problem. we have talent on this team and the coaches don't know how to use it, its that simple.

Bro, we have talent in just about every position except where it counts
I only want them to sell the team if they can't get the Stadium built. I think that they have had too many issues with City government over the years that made it near impossible for them to get it built in San Francisco.

I don't blame them for this, but if the Santa Clara deal falls through because GA's parent company ties their hands on it, that means there won't be a Stadium there.

In which case I don't see how they could possibly get it done in the City unless they sold the team to someone committed to building in San Francisco. F@CK Oakland. Let Davis fund and research his own Stadium and leave us the F@ck out of it.

I hope Policy is moving full steam ahead with the Hunter's Point development.

~Ceadder
whatever helps

And who hired the coaches?!?! Who fired Mariucci after winning a playoff game in favor of Dennis Erickson???? Who hired Mike Nolan??? Lil Jed cried by the way when he had to fire him, wonder how its gonna be when he has to fire Sing.

The ownership doesn't know how to run a football team. Thats been proven time after time.
Ownership should have Singletary in their office demanding answer to WTF happened after a game like Sunday. I have a strong feeling that never happens. Jimmy Raye should be made very aware that his ass is on the line.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Ownership should have Singletary in their office demanding answer to WTF happened after a game like Sunday. I have a strong feeling that never happens. Jimmy Raye should be made very aware that his ass is on the line.

Not after one game.

To use a classic line from SNL: "SIMMA DOWN NAW!"

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Keep it in the fam! Give it back to Eddie!

Originally posted by RonMexico:
whatever helps
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Keep it in the fam! Give it back to Eddie!

Is Eddie allowed to work for the team in an official capacity, let alone own it? I was under the impression that he was on double secret probation with the league?
right now i don't care cos i think in the immediate future it wouldn't change anything
Plus the biggest loser of hem all isn't in the command chain anymore (Dr York)
I'll give Jed one more try at headcoach / GM
If he fails then i hope someone (who keeps the team in town !) takes over
The Yorks are a bunch of losers. They have never won anything and will never. They gave their son the keys to a honda and he has turned them into a hyndai. give me anyone else please

Most of those votes were just after we were eliminated from the playoffs last year. This thread was started in December of 2009, when we were all pissed off at another lost year.
Share 49ersWebzone