There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Owner/Management Thread

Owner/Management Thread

• 9r4lf
It will NEVER happen, and in fact, I think Jed is the right guy for the job. He is a winner and consults with Eddie a lot.
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
It will NEVER happen, and in fact, I think Jed is the right guy for the job. He is a winner and consults with Eddie a lot.

Originally posted by 9r4lf:

He's a winner? Now -- let's think about that blanket statement just a bit. Let it roll around in the ole cranium for a minute.

Jed York is a winner? Off the football field? Mebbe. He did win an important election in Santa Clara. That much I will give you. But on the field? Where it counts? Team wins? Team standings? Team performance? Jed is a clone of his father: Incompetence.

The second part of your statement: "he consults with Eddie a lot."

Really?

You know this because? You're privy to these conversations? I mean -- honestly -- if he really consulted with Eddie? Honestly and truly? This would not be happening. This nightmare would be over.

He's not consulting with anyone except his cheapskate father who destroyed the team -- destroyed a once-great franchise. How do I know this to be true? Am I privy to those conversations?

No -- I'm not. But the results on the field speak volumes. This team is no better or worse than it was six years ago.

we need to hire him to plant an idea in jed's head to sell the team to steve young and brent jones.
[ Edited by niner_empire on Sep 26, 2010 at 3:32 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jta854:
How is the Yorks fault?

Wow.

They wright the checks, and...

Tell me how is their fault.
How is the Yorks fault?

Wow.

~ They hire stupid bargain coaches.
~ Stick with stupid bargain coaches for way too long.
~ Get rid of proven winners.
~ Pass over other proven winners because of too much cost.
~ Allow the team to keep players who provide false hope for years and years at a time.
~ Usually hire the least qualified internal candidate to be done with interview process as soon as possible.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Sep 26, 2010 at 3:40 PM ]
How is the Yorks fault?

Wow.

1~ They hire stupid bargain coaches.
2~ Stick with stupid bargain coaches for way too long.
3~ Get rid of proven winners.
4~ Pass over other proven winners because of too much cost.
5~ Allow the team to keep players who provide false hope for years and years at a time.
6~ Usually hire the least qualified internal candidate to be done with interview process as soon as possible.

1- WTF is a stupid bargain coach? Nolan looked like a good hire at the time (but in hindsight he sucked) and There is no evidence they hired Sing because he was cheap.
2- I'll give you that one in regards to Nolan.
3- What the hell are you talking about?
4- What the hell are you talking about?
5- Again, wht the hell ar you talking about?
6- Haha really?

I don't think the Yorks are the best owners, but blaming them for what happened today is pathetic.

The last thing I want is an owner screwing around in the day to day activities of the team.
How is the Yorks fault?

Wow.

5~ Allow the team to keep players who provide false hope for years and years at a time.
6~ Usually hire the least qualified internal candidate to be done with interview process as soon as possible.

1- WTF is a stupid bargain coach? Nolan looked like a good hire at the time (but in hindsight he sucked) and There is no evidence they hired Sing because he was cheap.
6- Haha really?

I don't think the Yorks are the best owners, but blaming them for what happened today is pathetic.

The last thing I want is an owner screwing around in the day to day activities of the team.

Really? Wow.

1) A bargain coach is one with no HC experience (Nolan, sing). < $7 Million per year like a proven winner - Shannahan.
2) You already gave me that one.
3) Ever hear of Mooch?...
4) Ever hear of Shannahan? 2 Super Bowl wins and a proven winner. Costs $7 Million per year. Too much for Yorks.
5) You don't agree we have false hope players on this team for years and years?
6) Did you see them going hard for external qualified candidates? Shannahan and Carroll? They went internal because it's easy.
QuoteEdit
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Sep 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM ]
How is the Yorks fault?

Wow.

6- Haha really?

Really? Wow.

1) A bargain coach is one with no HC experience (Nolan, sing). < $7 Million per year like a proven winner - Shannahan.
2) You already gave me that one.
3) Ever hear of Mooch?...
4) Ever hear of Shannahan? 2 Super Bowl wins and a proven winner. Costs $7 Million per year. Too much for Yorks.
5) You don't agree we have false hope players on this team for years and years?
6) Did you see them going hard for external qualified candidates? Shannahan and Carroll? They went internal because it's easy.
Yeah back to Eddie D. I wish.
How is the Yorks fault?

Wow.

Didn't they hire Eriksson, Nolan and Sing? That's how. They have created a culture, a culture of losing. Can't you see that?
Originally posted by 190836:
How is the Yorks fault?

Wow.

Didn't they hire Eriksson, Nolan and Sing? That's how. They have created a culture, a culture of losing. Can't you see that?
If you guys really honestly believe that Sing is a bad coach then you are obviously ignorant. Listen to the former great coaches like Jimmy Johnson, Bill Cowher, and even John Gruden, they all love what Sing is doing and guess what they have a much better opinion than you do sitting in your bedroom. Because they are proven.

You want a bad coach look at Jack Del Rio, he cant get anything done.

Tom Coughlin of the NYG Giants is on the hotseat every week and his team is great.

Give Sing the whole season then make your point.

Stop PMSing every single second of your life
How is the Yorks fault?

Originally posted by 190836:
How is the Yorks fault?

Wow.

-IMO Erikson was a bad hire at the time of the hire.

-Nolan was a bad hire in hindsight, but not at the time.

-Sing has 1 full season under his belt, so its a little early to judge him. But I think most people (fans and experts) thought he was a good hire.

I just think the "blame the people at the top" is a little simplistic.

The oline played terrible today. Gore had no room to run, and Alex had no time to throw the ball. That is what was the deference between the Saints game and what we saw today.