LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 419 users in the forums

Yup i'll be getting some snow balls tossed at me!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by rigs49:
OK folks watching this made me mad, so here we go. Next Niners vs. Eagles game at the stick I say we take out a few of them out. Who is in?.......Oh yeah I'm serious. f**k them.

we should get guns and kill anyone we see wearing Eagles jerseys!!!
Originally posted by King49er:
OK folks watching this made me mad, so here we go. Next Niners vs. Eagles game at the stick I say we take out a few of them out. Who is in?.......Oh yeah I'm serious. f**k them.

we should get guns and kill anyone we see wearing Eagles jerseys!!!

hahaha
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by foreign49er:

Don't stoop to their level. We let our play do the talking.

Our play? You're going to rely on a bunch heartless players who give up? If I see any Eagles fans at Candlestick tossing stuff at me, I don't care who it is, I'm going to protect myself and fire back. I'd rather get my ass kicked than go out like a bunch of pussies like those people in the video.

I'm going to make sure I make life hell for Eagles fans who come here. They outnumber us in Philadelphia, but not here.
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by foreign49er:

Don't stoop to their level. We let our play do the talking.

Our play? You're going to rely on a bunch heartless players who give up? If I see any Eagles fans at Candlestick tossing stuff at me, I don't care who it is, I'm going to protect myself and fire back. I'd rather get my ass kicked than go out like a bunch of pussies like those people in the video.

I'm going to make sure I make life hell for Eagles fans who come here. They outnumber us in Philadelphia, but not here.

AT Candlestick is a little different. Those are real Eagles fans, not psycho's looking for a fight. The psycho's aren't going to shell out travel money, even if they did mug someone or steal a wallet.

Are you a "tough guy" for standing up to a den of psycho paths?

If a group of psycho's threw a bottle at you on the street would you dive into them and possibly get killed for pride?

I bet those "fans" don't even know a damn thing about football, or care.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

was this you !?

Wow. What f*cksticks. On the real. I love how security is actually doing something about it.

lol that actually looked kind of fun. its not like they were throwing rocks or bottles, just snow balls. obviously after a while itd get annoying, but sitting there in your niner gear getting pelted but staying put doesnt seem that bad. after a while theyll get bored and tired of throwing them.

we also didnt see what instigated it. maybe they were being dicks. who knows.
I just got back in the office (in FL). I was at that game and I can tell you with no doubt that eagle fans are the lowest of the low. They are nothing more than ignorant, mouth breathing Neanderthals. And I mean no disrespect to Neanderthals. I was wearing all the red I had. They were constantly trying to start fights on the way in, during the game and on the way out. The only thing positive I can say about them is they learned how to spell E A G L E S from their stupid chant. What a bunch of drunk losers.

Because of the fans, I now hate the eagles MORE than the Cowboys. I didn't think that was possible.

LB
Originally posted by leebert81:
I just got back in the office (in FL). I was at that game and I can tell you with no doubt that eagle fans are the lowest of the low. They are nothing more than ignorant, mouth breathing Neanderthals. And I mean no disrespect to Neanderthals. I was wearing all the red I had. They were constantly trying to start fights on the way in, during the game and on the way out. The only thing positive I can say about them is they learned how to spell E A G L E S from their stupid chant. What a bunch of drunk losers.

Because of the fans, I now hate the eagles MORE than the Cowboys. I didn't think that was possible.

LB

It's PHILLY, for f**ks sake You should've known that if you wore "all the red you have" that you'd be f**ked with. That's going over the fence into a lion enclosure at the zoo and complaining that the zookeeper didn't stop a lion from mauling you.
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by leebert81:

LB

It's PHILLY, for f**ks sake You should've known that if you wore "all the red you have" that you'd be f**ked with. That's going over the fence into a lion enclosure at the zoo and complaining that the zookeeper didn't stop a lion from mauling you.

Hey, thanks for the wonderful insight...

I knew I was going into the lion's den and I was NOT complaining. I chose to wear my team's colors. I chose not to hide. I was merely pointing out the total lack of intelligence & class of the fan base in Philly. Actually, just confirming it.

LB
f**k I hate the Eagles and their fans
The players chewed the Fans out pretty hard yesterday. I forgot who accidentally tackled DeSean Jackson out of bounds he got nearly hit with a huge snowball... Will Witherspoon turned around and yelled at the fans and got them kicked out

Share 49ersWebzone