McNabb is a Nate Davis fan...

Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Good Read
McNabb predicts bright future for 49ers Rookie QB

Good for him.....now Y should we care?

Cuz its 49er related news... are u a fan or not?

Some homers here are upset because they view this as a threat to Alex Smith's job

Nobody better say anything bad about Alex...........

Rush Limbaugh is a McNabb fan
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Good Read

Good for him.....now Y should we care?

Cuz its 49er related news... are u a fan or not?

Some homers here are upset because they view this as a threat to Alex Smith's job

Those fans are idiots then...I'm all for whatever makes us a better team...Alex need to step his game up if he don't wanna lose his job. This is great though...long gone are the days of Cody Pickett and Ken Dorsey...
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Good Read

i think he's the future too! if alex smith is as good as he should be then we woulda capitalized off at least 4 of the 7 turnovers!

we did, you fail at your attempted hate towards Alex Smith

all of the 9ers 24 points followed a turnover by the Cardinals

3 touchdowns and 1 FG

thats capitalizing on 4 of the 7 turnovers
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=291214025&period=1

Yeah and 2 of the other 3 came with 2 minutes or less in the half(the one at the end of the game that was a fumble with like 2:30 and the one at the end of the first half with 7 seconds left).

he's still under par in my books! our defense played great! we shoulda blown them away! and capitalizing 4 outa the 7 is good! well how about the times where there were no turnovers and we had the ball off punts and started off of kickoffs? 3 touchdowns off of 10/12 attempts is failure! if it weren't for our defense we woulda loss! how can you guys not see that?

Because we're not looking for things to nitpick. Generally if your defense doesn't do anything you lose. Once we got the lead we basically went ball control and ran the ball. I don't see how you can not see that. That's pretty much the formula for beating the tards.

that's bs our formula or any nfl teams formula is if you have possession get down field and score unless you're already up "WITHIN 2:00 minutes of the game... then its ball control"! ball control comes with scoring! just like mike ditka said! stats don't mean nothing unless you have the WIN! and in alex smith's case! he has more to prove then just his 30td's and 18 ints... he has more to prove! imo...

you know the Niners beat the Cards right? you post the part where i bolded and yet you are still complaining about Alex Smith not scoring more than 24 points on the Cards turnovers.

Im sorry but you fail again Alanbeez

ya... and we're making the playoffs! ya i failed so did our niners! shut the hell up! i think neither of us is happy! so why hate on me! alex smith aint the future! and he's still garbage! he might be a lil bit better garbage! but he's still garbage!

You still got pwned in your argument. Niners beat the Cards decisively. Our defense smothered their prolific offense. Our offense ran over a defense that stopped Adrian Peterson. The main point is that we won. As a matter of fact, we swept them.

Btw, Alex didn't have the greatest performance, but go ahead and watch the game over. How many drops did our receivers have? If they catch those balls, Smith would've had better looking stats to go with the W.
Good Read

i think he's the future too! if alex smith is as good as he should be then we woulda capitalized off at least 4 of the 7 turnovers!

3 touchdowns and 1 FG

Yeah and 2 of the other 3 came with 2 minutes or less in the half(the one at the end of the game that was a fumble with like 2:30 and the one at the end of the first half with 7 seconds left).

he's still under par in my books! our defense played great! we shoulda blown them away! and capitalizing 4 outa the 7 is good! well how about the times where there were no turnovers and we had the ball off punts and started off of kickoffs? 3 touchdowns off of 10/12 attempts is failure! if it weren't for our defense we woulda loss! how can you guys not see that?

Because we're not looking for things to nitpick. Generally if your defense doesn't do anything you lose. Once we got the lead we basically went ball control and ran the ball. I don't see how you can not see that. That's pretty much the formula for beating the tards.

that's bs our formula or any nfl teams formula is if you have possession get down field and score unless you're already up "WITHIN 2:00 minutes of the game... then its ball control"! ball control comes with scoring! just like mike ditka said! stats don't mean nothing unless you have the WIN! and in alex smith's case! he has more to prove then just his 30td's and 18 ints... he has more to prove! imo...

you know the Niners beat the Cards right? you post the part where i bolded and yet you are still complaining about Alex Smith not scoring more than 24 points on the Cards turnovers.

ya... and we're making the playoffs! ya i failed so did our niners! shut the hell up! i think neither of us is happy! so why hate on me! alex smith aint the future! and he's still garbage! he might be a lil bit better garbage! but he's still garbage!

Im happy with this season. Sure its been up and down but SIng has us going in the right direction, i didnt expect us to be in post season this year anyway(im not giving up on this yet though), this is sings first year as a head coach it takes time.

Just face it man Alex is the QB for the 49ers you better get use to it
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Good Read

3 touchdowns and 1 FG

You still got pwned in your argument. Niners beat the Cards decisively. Our defense smothered their prolific offense. Our offense ran over a defense that stopped Adrian Peterson. The main point is that we won. As a matter of fact, we swept them.

Btw, Alex didn't have the greatest performance, but go ahead and watch the game over. How many drops did our receivers have? If they catch those balls, Smith would've had better looking stats to go with the W.

he has been failing all day in his arguments, he just follwos that up with calling somebody a name or telling the to shut the hell up or some other mess
Good Read

3 touchdowns and 1 FG

Im happy with this season. Sure its been up and down but SIng has us going in the right direction, i didnt expect us to be in post season this year anyway(im not giving up on this yet though), this is sings first year as a head coach it takes time.

Just face it man Alex is the QB for the 49ers you better get use to it

i guess thats kinda like saying... alex smith is our qb if you like it or not! so get use to losing. ok... i guess i'll get use to losing! he's been a loser since he got here! oh wait... i'm already use to him losing! no change or difference i guess
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Good Read

3 touchdowns and 1 FG

he has been failing all day in his arguments, he just follwos that up with calling somebody a name or telling the to shut the hell up or some other mess

Yes I noticed that too. We should just call him "pwned" from now on.
hahaha... my warning level is up to 35% cause i called someone a "JERK"! yall a bunch of cry babies! this is a damn forum, not a babysitters joint. bring it up to 90 mods.... most of the people on the webzone bashing each other for their bias opinions anyways! and even if i did get kicked off i would just make another account with another email address!
There is a warning level???? who knew...lol
Originally posted by NASTYNATE22:
Rush Limbaugh is a McNabb fan

I think its pretty cool of McNabb to:
1- take notice of Davis when he was at Ball State.
2- make the call to the Niners to get a scouting report on Nate.
3- offer to work out with Nate, who would benefit greatly.
4- try to console Cutler after a bad game.
Originally posted by susweel:
Its becuase there both black.

Joke

+1 no joke
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I think its pretty cool of McNabb to:
1- take notice of Davis when he was at Ball State.
2- make the call to the Niners to get a scouting report on Nate.
3- offer to work out with Nate, who would benefit greatly.
4- try to console Cutler after a bad game.

funny thing is he see's potential in our 3rd string qb and isn't saying anything about our starter! and all you guys are giving heat to me for anything i've said. he's the pro bowler. not you or any of your opinions! great post ronnie!
This thread has become a joke.

Just because they want to work out in the off-season how is it a slam on Smith????

It's not all about Smith. Hmm let's see a pro-bowl QB wants to help our back-up get better.

How is this bad again?