McNabb is a Nate Davis fan...

Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by zozell:
Good Read
McNabb predicts bright future for 49ers Rookie QB

i think he's the future too! if alex smith is as good as he should be then we woulda capitalized off at least 4 of the 7 turnovers!

we did, you fail at your attempted hate towards Alex Smith

all of the 9ers 24 points followed a turnover by the Cardinals

3 touchdowns and 1 FG

thats capitalizing on 4 of the 7 turnovers
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=291214025&period=1

Yeah and 2 of the other 3 came with 2 minutes or less in the half(the one at the end of the game that was a fumble with like 2:30 and the one at the end of the first half with 7 seconds left).

he's still under par in my books! our defense played great! we shoulda blown them away! and capitalizing 4 outa the 7 is good! well how about the times where there were no turnovers and we had the ball off punts and started off of kickoffs? 3 touchdowns off of 10/12 attempts is failure! if it weren't for our defense we woulda loss! how can you guys not see that?

Because we're not looking for things to nitpick. Generally if your defense doesn't do anything you lose. Once we got the lead we basically went ball control and ran the ball. I don't see how you can not see that. That's pretty much the formula for beating the tards.
hope he works out with Mcnabb this summer
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Originally posted by susweel:
Its becuase there both black.

Joke

Are you white?

No, but my teeth are.
How did this turn into a McNabb hate thread? There's nothing but positive stuff in this article.

This is GREAT news for the future, I always thought Nate reminded me of McNabb with his play, and working out with him is going to bode really well for his development and the future of the team. I'm not saying Alex is going to stink up the joint, I want him to succeed, but well, I can remember a time when we had two great QBs on the 49ers... I'm sure there's room for two if they both develop well.

...plus I'm a big McNabb fan . Now to find and post a picture of him pissing in valrod's cheerios. How's that for chunky soup!? Ok.... that was just wrong... lol.
Good Read

i think he's the future too! if alex smith is as good as he should be then we woulda capitalized off at least 4 of the 7 turnovers!

3 touchdowns and 1 FG

Yeah and 2 of the other 3 came with 2 minutes or less in the half(the one at the end of the game that was a fumble with like 2:30 and the one at the end of the first half with 7 seconds left).

he's still under par in my books! our defense played great! we shoulda blown them away! and capitalizing 4 outa the 7 is good! well how about the times where there were no turnovers and we had the ball off punts and started off of kickoffs? 3 touchdowns off of 10/12 attempts is failure! if it weren't for our defense we woulda loss! how can you guys not see that?

Because we're not looking for things to nitpick. Generally if your defense doesn't do anything you lose. Once we got the lead we basically went ball control and ran the ball. I don't see how you can not see that. That's pretty much the formula for beating the tards.

that's bs our formula or any nfl teams formula is if you have possession get down field and score unless you're already up "WITHIN 2:00 minutes of the game... then its ball control"! ball control comes with scoring! just like mike ditka said! stats don't mean nothing unless you have the WIN! and in alex smith's case! he has more to prove then just his 30td's and 18 ints... he has more to prove! imo...
Good Read

3 touchdowns and 1 FG

that's bs our formula or any nfl teams formula is if you have possession get down field and score unless you're already up "WITHIN 2:00 minutes of the game... then its ball control"! ball control comes with scoring! just like mike ditka said! stats don't mean nothing unless you have the WIN! and in alex smith's case! he has more to prove then just his 30td's and 18 ints... he has more to prove! imo...
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Good Read

Good for him.....now Y should we care?
I'm a Nate Davis fan too.....thanks for sharing McNabb. Davis should sit for atleast 2-3 years though....
Originally posted by doodle:
How did this turn into a McNabb hate thread? There's nothing but positive stuff in this article.

This is GREAT news for the future, I always thought Nate reminded me of McNabb with his play, and working out with him is going to bode really well for his development and the future of the team. I'm not saying Alex is going to stink up the joint, I want him to succeed, but well, I can remember a time when we had two great QBs on the 49ers... I'm sure there's room for two if they both develop well.

...plus I'm a big McNabb fan . Now to find and post a picture of him pissing in valrod's cheerios. How's that for chunky soup!? Ok.... that was just wrong... lol.

I agree. This makes me excited for the future.

I am willing to give Alex Smith the starting job next year (based on his play so far). But I would think the coaches/management will give Nate Davis a fair shot to compete and develop if Alex Smith doesn't pan out.

Just remember, Coach Sing and Mike Johnson (QB coach), Jimmy Raye (offensive coordinate) are all BLACK. Does that mean the odds are against Alex Smith???

We should start him then...
Originally posted by Nes49:
Good Read

Cuz its 49er related news... are u a fan or not?
Originally posted by DJD:
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
So am I!

Black or overrated?

F' McCrap.....fool cost my boy, T.O. a SuperBowl.
Good Read

3 touchdowns and 1 FG

you know the Niners beat the Cards right? you post the part where i bolded and yet you are still complaining about Alex Smith not scoring more than 24 points on the Cards turnovers.

Im sorry but you fail again Alanbeez
Good Read

3 touchdowns and 1 FG

you know the Niners beat the Cards right? you post the part where i bolded and yet you are still complaining about Alex Smith not scoring more than 24 points on the Cards turnovers.

Im sorry but you fail again Alanbeez

ya... and we're making the playoffs! ya i failed so did our niners! shut the hell up! i think neither of us is happy! so why hate on me! alex smith aint the future! and he's still garbage! he might be a lil bit better garbage! but he's still garbage!
Originally posted by Nes49:
Good Read

Cuz its 49er related news... are u a fan or not?

Some homers here are upset because they view this as a threat to Alex Smith's job