There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our carolina draft pick ( gonna be a top 15 )

I am enjoying the renewed hope for playoff's ( as slim as it may be ). One interesting note is that the NFL standings and remaining games seem to indicate that the Niners will be somewhere between picks 8-14 in the draft with the pick coming from Carolina , my guess is 12th . We should be able to parlay these two first rounders into some solid talent. Great move on Scott Mac's part wouldn't mind trading down with our own pick in the back half of the first round to get additional picks ( the New England model ).
SEARCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This should be shifted to the Draft Forum. Tons of threads already posted on this subject.

Cheers.
Originally posted by luckofirish:
I am enjoying the renewed hope for playoff's ( as slim as it may be ). One interesting note is that the NFL standings and remaining games seem to indicate that the Niners will be somewhere between picks 8-14 in the draft with the pick coming from Carolina , my guess is 12th . We should be able to parlay these two first rounders into some solid talent. Great move on Scott Mac's part wouldn't mind trading down with our own pick in the back half of the first round to get additional picks ( the New England model ).

And people blasted him for the Staley trade...

Just imagine how bad Carolina's GM is getting it for trading his high 1st rounder for Everette Brown (1.5 sacks) and Mike Goodson (limited PT)???

Even worse...can you imagine if Scott traded his first for those two players??? OMG...he'd be hung by his eyelids.
Originally posted by valrod33:
SEARCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS

(nice use of the smilies btw, lol)