LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 354 users in the forums

Props to the crowd

Shop Find 49ers gear online
word I was there too and every 3rd down that place was shaking! (might just have been the old ass architecture of the stick, jk)

but seriously, the crowd was goin nuts and you could tell the cards could feel it.
I am so glad other people noticed this too. I was in seattle last week and I was thinking then, i now know why they are considere one of the loudest, if not THE loudest, fans in the NFL.

Last nights game showed me that when we want to be we can compete with anyone in terms of fans intensity. Now we just have to seeit happen on a weekly basis!
Originally posted by Shahn32:
I am so glad other people noticed this too. I was in seattle last week and I was thinking then, i now know why they are considere one of the loudest, if not THE loudest, fans in the NFL.

Last nights game showed me that when we want to be we can compete with anyone in terms of fans intensity. Now we just have to seeit happen on a weekly basis!

this. i was also in seattle and qwest field is the loudest stadium i've been in, but last night the stick was rockin!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by fryet:
What seemed strange to me was how loud the stadium was when the 49er's offense was on the field. Were there a lot of AZ fans in the stadium?

I think so cuz the seats were empty with over 5 minutes left in the game.

that's because everybody knew the 9ers were going to win. hardly any cards fans, the stadium couldn't stop yelling haha
I had a blast and yelled my ass off but have no voice!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
What was the crowd chanting after the game before Goldson interviewed with Steve Young and co.? It sounded like DE-FENSE... Anybody? Anybody?

It sounded like "STEVE...YOUNG...STEVE...YOUNG!"

Ahhhhhh, that makes sense. Thanks
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

imposter !
no doubt.. i can only watch the games on tv, but it sounded like that place was boomin', good job fellow niner fans
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I was there my voice is gone! This was the 1st time my whole section was standing up on 3rd and fourth downs...this is hands down the best and loudest game I've ever been to.
Very loud game! And it is about damn time too... Does it have more to do with the stadium being full, or were the people just more pumped up? Regardless, it was still good to hear some noise finally!

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

imposter !

Why imposter?? UR16, ROW15, Seat 16!! Awesome seats!
Share 49ersWebzone