LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Props to the crowd

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah, great job guys. I was watching the game on TV with the stero cranked and I was like damn the crowd is loud. I had to turn it down a lil. Sounded like a freaking college game.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by fryet:
What seemed strange to me was how loud the stadium was when the 49er's offense was on the field. Were there a lot of AZ fans in the stadium?

I think so cuz the seats were empty with over 5 minutes left in the game.

I barely saw any Cards fans, there were a few but from what I could tell it was like 85% Niner fans.

Everyone was cheering when the Niners offense was on the field and some guys were telling everyone to be quiet, some people were just drunk as hell and just kept cheering lol
The crowd was definitely louder. It was just a good atmosphere in that stadium, so everyone was cheering their asses off. I saw a Cards fan and Philly fan get their asses kicked in my section. Overall, a pretty complete night
Cheering when the Niners offense is on the field has been a problem for a long time at the stick. I don't know why the fans think it's a good idea to make noise for the during before the snap
Originally posted by cubanb:
Cheering when the Niners offense is on the field has been a problem for a long time at the stick. I don't know why the fans think it's a good idea to make noise for the during before the snap

yeah that's so dumb. When the Niners were on O, a bunch of us were waving our hands down and telling people to shut up
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for cooljon16.
respek to any niner fan in attendance last night, someone said it earlier: "sounded like a college game". I was even yelling all the way from the east coast, in my living room. And this time i wasn't yelling at the players i was yelling for them!! wooooo

GO NINERS!!
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by cubanb:

yeah that's so dumb. When the Niners were on O, a bunch of us were waving our hands down and telling people to shut up

they should put a posting on the big screen calling for silence while the O is on the field.
yeah I was there, had to resort to clapping by the 3rd quarter, because I lost my voice! I've been going for 3 seasons straight and that was hands down the loudest game! Followed by the bears game and 2007 MNF against ARZ!! I want to watch the replay to see how loud it was on Tv!
Big props

It was a good change to hear the 'Stick so loud.

-9fA

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Big props

It was a good change to hear the 'Stick so loud.

-9fA

Absolutely props to our fans last night. Watching At home with family and friends this was the loudest I had heard our fans get in a while.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by luis1985:
Heck yeah it was awsome. My voice is also gone!

Same!!
Even though the stick was not 100% full it was still loud so I give everyone that was there props!!!

Nice win and I like the new and improved niner offense!!!

yeah that was my first ever home Niners game. It was f**kin awesome, Banjo Man came down to our section and was right in front of me. Then at halftime the ushers had to let the coaches through or somethin and me and everyone started booing and hecking the Cards coaches. Then after the game Jimmy Raye was walkin down our section, i gave him a pat on the back and said "good game calling". So much fun and it's finally nice being around a bunch of Niners fans.

GO NINERS!
I was there my voice is gone! This was the 1st time my whole section was standing up on 3rd and fourth downs...this is hands down the best and loudest game I've ever been to.
Share 49ersWebzone