-
ninermaniac
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,045
From what I noticed every single time there is a night game, the stick is usually rocking. I guess it's on sundays when all the wine drinkers come out.

-
YungBird
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 21,475
I was there, my voice is gone

-
Negrodamus
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,782
-
DertyDonahue
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,687
Great turnout, great fan intensity that was sustained throughout the game.
-
luis1985
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,853
Heck yeah it was awsome. My voice is also gone!
-
YungAce
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 46,920
just came back from my 1st game and i was screaming my lungs out cheering and booing........ off people with LEINART jerseys
-
kstolai
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 11,313
Originally posted by luis1985:
Heck yeah it was awsome. My voice is also gone!
-
PickNo24toGB
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,048
i was there tonight too and by far the best crowd ive seen all year. props.
-
MaliCali
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,400
i dont know if you were at the MNF game to open the 07 season then, that was one of the loudest games i had ever been to at the stick...im curious for someone who was at both to compare? i wouldnt doubt tonight was louder, but im sure it was close..
-
DertyDonahue
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,687
What was the crowd chanting after the game before Goldson interviewed with Steve Young and co.? It sounded like DE-FENSE... Anybody? Anybody?
-
Psinex
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,618
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
What was the crowd chanting after the game before Goldson interviewed with Steve Young and co.? It sounded like DE-FENSE... Anybody? Anybody?
It sounded like "STEVE...YOUNG...STEVE...YOUNG!"
-
nothing03
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,785
Yup that's the first time in a few years that the crowd was actually pumped. I haven't seen the stick that loud in a while.
-
da209
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,403
Yuppp pretty loud. Even some old folks weregetting into it aswell! I was so surprised i was in section 29 rght behind the cardinals bench we were talking so much s**tt.. I seem liked the coaches and players were stunnd by us!! it was so surreal .It seem like it was the first time fans were getting into it!! they were even giving us a thumbs up for being loud! Wow we got under the skin of n. rackerss talkng so much shyt back to us!!!!!!!!!!! WHat a night!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
B650
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,205
Originally posted by ninermaniac:
From what I noticed every single time there is a night game, the stick is usually rocking. I guess it's on sundays when all the wine drinkers come out. 
