Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by boast:
im still mad at him because of the packers game

hahahaha! good one Val.
I love willis, dude is the man! But he was responsible for Forsett on that TD, but the Center made a good block!

hahahaha! good one Val.

that is so funny!!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Patrick Willis was absolutely great this past weekend. You could just tell how bad he wanted to win that game. We need to keep him forever![/quote]

I agree with you that we need to keep him forever... he is the damn best leaguage!
Talent, passion for the game, leadership, desire to win, humble, team player, consistency, respect...and the list goes on. The one true face of this organization.
We should be lucky to have him on our team.

Talk about motiviation via real action = Willis
1. Patrick Willis SF 123
2. Curtis Lofton ATL 115
3. London Fletcher WAS 109
4. David Harris NYJ 105
5. Jon Beason CAR 102

Back atop the NFL where he belongs!

You're right, the Green Bay game is not one of his best game as a pro, and maybe the worst. He still made tackles but it did not look like the Willis we all know.
Patrick Willis lead by example last week, if he can bring that intensity every week I think a lot the guys on the defense would follow.
poor pwill wasting away on this team. just like frank gore and probably like crabtree.

trying not to be negative but its the samething every year. when are we going to get our s**t together?

even a seahawks fan kept saying......man i hate willis....is that willis again. Same with Davis. Man i hate davis. Except Davis also kept them in the game with his drops. But either way we have the best LB and best TE in the game.

All we need now is a decent OL and we are set. Maybe a safety of DE that is a great pass rusher but mainly OL
he won't get any praise, much like the rest of team in anything they do ever. welcome to the national east-coast biased media.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
poor pwill wasting away on this team. just like frank gore and probably like crabtree.

trying not to be negative but its the samething every year. when are we going to get our s**t together?

i dont feel bad for them
and u really dont see any difference from this year and the years past??
we finally know our starting quarterback...we know what offense works..and we have a great coach. i know we are still losing but this team is almost done rebuilding and ready to be great. We lost evry game by 7 points or less excpt for Atlanta.
i just think patrick willis just needs to get the defense together one day and give it to them. Tell them they need to play like they really want to win..because this defense needs to play better especially DBs.
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by frenchmov:

i dont feel bad for them
and u really dont see any difference from this year and the years past??
we finally know our starting quarterback...we know what offense works..and we have a great coach. i know we are still losing but this team is almost done rebuilding and ready to be great. We lost evry game by 7 points or less excpt for Atlanta.
i just think patrick willis just needs to get the defense together one day and give it to them. Tell them they need to play like they really want to win..because this defense needs to play better especially DBs.

yeah i see a difference overall, but i see the same end result. it's always next year. we just need to keep everything together and make a run next year, i'm just frustrated with this same crap every year:

1. start strong, lots of optimism
2. hit a HUGE dry spell, basically putting us out of playoff contention
3. finish strong with the feeling that things are going to change next year
4. rinse and repeat
He seemed to have a bit of slump in the middle of the season, but he was amazing last week. Probably the most impressive all-around game I've seen from this year.

He's also had some huge plays in addition to the INTs and sacks. He saved 2 Chris Johnson TDs and bottled-up VY vs. TEN when we were still in the game.
Share 49ersWebzone