LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 370 users in the forums

WILLIS DESERVES HEADLINES FOR LAST WEEKS GAME

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Was I the only one that seen how determined Patrick Willis was in winning last week. I was so impressed with his passion and play on the field. So many of his 16 tackles were right at the line. In coverage he was running hard and making sure Carlson didn't make any plays over the middle. I have to say I was more impressed by his play last week then in any other game. Everyone knows he has more ability than any linebacker in the league, but last week his play showed a great desire to win and I hope to see more of that in the future. Patrick Willis should definitely be recognized for his play last week and if he continues to play like that he will be the best Defensive player in the NFL.
totally agree....it seemed to me that he was trying to be a leader with his play.... almost everytime you saw a Seahawk RB get stopped in his tracks, you would see #52 get up..... he made key stops up the middle and ones on the outside, where the RB thought he had running room.

it is just amazing to watch this guy play.... I hope we have him forever.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
He jumped from like 4th to 1st in tackles in one week guy is incredible

I'd rather him get the headlines on Tuesday after his 20 tackles 2 sacks and a pick six on Monday night

Patrick Willis was absolutely great this past weekend. You could just tell how bad he wanted to win that game. We need to keep him forever!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Patrick Willis was absolutely great this past weekend. You could just tell how bad he wanted to win that game. We need to keep him forever!

it's really sad how determined he plays and then you look at others and ask WTF why can't you try that hard. obviously nobody else on this team has his talent but there needs to be that much effort from all 53.. I love Patrick Willis! (NO HOMO)
im still mad at him because of the packers game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by tohara3:

it's really sad how determined he plays and then you look at others and ask WTF why can't you try that hard. obviously nobody else on this team has his talent but there needs to be that much effort from all 53.. I love Patrick Willis! (NO HOMO)

I love Patrick Willis.. lil bit homo

Originally posted by valrod33:

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

• TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

• boast
  • Hella Fame

Originally posted by boast:

P Willy is the man but I actually felt sorry for him on Sunday. He went all out and took the defense on his back as much as he could. I was thinking - damn, does anyone else tackle on this team? I hope putting forth so much effort and not getting just reward doesn't damper his drive and spirit to be #1.
It doesn't need to be said, but the guy is an absolute freak. He's already one of the best defensive football players I've ever seen.

If the rest of the team actually gets good one day, he would be up for some DPOY awards. But those awards usually go to players on teams that are good
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by boast:

Share 49ersWebzone