LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Pure heartbreak for real niner fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This loss is just heartbreaking, this team just never seems to get it right . There is just that "something" missing. If you have been a longtime niner fan from the late 70's on you know what I am talking about. If you are an NFL fan you see it with GREAT teams they have that "something" that as a fan you know they will get it done and win games like this !
It really does hurt alot. I hate this pain
Yup, this team does a fantastic job of playing to their competition and finding ways to lose. Bitter, bitter loss.

[ Edited by CornellU49er on Dec 6, 2009 at 16:41:47 ]
This is the worst pain i have felt since being a young niner fan. Knowing you should have won, and losing to a division rival to knock you out of playoff contention, it really just doesnt get any worse.
Get over it. Its done.
Great teams never have to blame the Referees! But I feel the need too blame the refs, their DBs were all over our Wrs, and never got the call, it seemed like they got all the call, the D Walker call, the not a safety call, the B Jones push off, the D Bly holding, and on and on and on! I feel sick! that was a very winnable game we could beat the Seahawks but we need to be good enough to beat the refs!
I honestly feel like crying
I haven't felt this bad in ages. Holy crap.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Great teams never have to blame the Referees! But I feel the need too blame the refs, their DBs were all over our Wrs, and never got the call, it seemed like they got all the call, the D Walker call, the not a safety call, the B Jones push off, the D Bly holding, and on and on and on! I feel sick! that was a very winnable game we could beat the Seahawks but we need to be good enough to beat the refs!

I hear that. And to see soo many dropped TD's was sickening
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

Too much trash from all facets of the game.

Alex played a very good game. I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED with the coaching staff, the dropped passes, penalties, and key defensive breakdowns. The offensive play calling was putting me to sleep until the 4th quarter. Converted ONE third down series...just horrible. Hawks played well enough to win, and we played below the competition, SO, we deserved to loose. The game went bad when we used all 3 timeouts in the FIRST QUARTER. As a team today, we get a "F".

[ Edited by LanceQ on Dec 6, 2009 at 16:43:14 ]
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I haven't felt this bad in ages. Holy crap.

This!
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
Its 00:40AM here in the UK, I need to be up for work at 6 but there is no way I can sleep after that!!
i wanna drown myself
This season has made me an angry 49ers fan.

I bought into all of sings hype, and mottos and slogans.

The reports out of training camp made me think we were going to be good.

Instead we dont close out games, our defense is as s**tty as it was last year.. We cant run so we are forced to suffer bad pass playcalls..

OUr coaches would still be outcoached in a highschool game.

And above all else, all the close losses this season.. we could easily have had 4 more wins.. but we cant do s**t right when the game is on the line.
Share 49ersWebzone