Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giggiddy:
Originally posted by Youngone:
How about.....

"CRAB PEOPLE, CRAB PEOPLE." "RUN LIKE CRAB, CATCH LIKE PEOPLE"

LMFAO !!!!
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by Fricker:
I have a better idea, before we start worrying bout a chant every time Crabtree catches a ball.

Why dont we first work on our stadium being loud when our D is on the field. I think that will take us further.

f'real

we need to start getting loud guyss
on monday night..we should be so loud oakland could hear us.

That's kinda hard when you have p***y ass fans telling you to sit down and be quiet
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I have a better idea, before we start worrying bout a chant every time Crabtree catches a ball.

Why dont we first work on our stadium being loud when our D is on the field. I think that will take us further.

f'real

That's kinda hard when you have p***y ass fans telling you to sit down and be quiet

that's true! fans like that ruined my very first niner/football game ever

[ Edited by mike9er on Dec 5, 2009 at 13:00:29 ]
Originally posted by mike9er:

f'real

yea dude at my first game I had two old couples sitting behind me and the kept getting mad. But that's true about getting loud for the defense.

i love it
Originally posted by susweel:
No

Thats gay
Neh.

Needs to be something better. For Frank, we've got "Fran-kie, fran-kie" -- Crabtree could be Crab-by, Crab-by or Crab-tree, Crab-tree.

But.. I rather like the MVP suggestion someone posted.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Neh.

Needs to be something better. For Frank, we've got "Fran-kie, fran-kie" -- Crabtree could be Crab-by, Crab-by or Crab-tree, Crab-tree.

But.. I rather like the MVP suggestion someone posted.

frank the tank sounds way better. fran-kie sounds like your rooting an 8 year old pop warner football player on.
Originally posted by Snider8706:

f'real

yea dude at my first game I had two old couples sitting behind me and the kept getting mad. But that's true about getting loud for the defense.

so, yell anyways
rep ur team baby
we should yell out and expand his last name.

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab---treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

f'real

so, yell anyways
rep ur team baby

exactly. f**k them. you payed good money to go watch and root for your team. i wish someone would tell me to shut up if i payed 80-90 bucks for a ticket. i would yell louder.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

f'real

so, yell anyways
rep ur team baby

exactly. f**k them. you payed good money to go watch and root for your team. i wish someone would tell me to shut up if i payed 80-90 bucks for a ticket. i would yell louder.

yeah
whats football without yelling and chanting??
fire up ur team and who cares what anybody else says
  • Chief
  • Veteran
VerNuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuN!
Yeah, if you're 12 or 13...
maybe but what will my neighbors think?
Share 49ersWebzone