LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 346 users in the forums

First 300 yard game for Alex against Seattle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ZRF80:
...........I mean, I would love to see it, but...........

More ignorance from the WZ finest group. Now that is funny, because its totally...ah nevermind.

Smith is the future, get over it or be a Raiders fan clown.
Originally posted by Bleed49erRed:
...........I mean, I would love to see it, but...........

More ignorance from the WZ finest group. Now that is funny, because its totally...ah nevermind.

Smith is the future, get over it or be a Raiders fan clown.
Amen brother
As much as I'm a Smith supporter, I don't believe this is his game. I believe the key to this game will be Gore and our running game. Open it up with the spread, then pound the rock to Gore. One of the rare games when the running game will give us the W. Smith will just need to be accurate and able to convert 3rd downs.

Smith's first 300 yard game will be against the Lions... I have a feeling that game may be a shootout, especially for the Lions with Stafford.
I still don't see why 300 yard matters? If he throws for 100 yards and wins that is good. Cutler had over 300 yards the night he threw 5 picks against us and lost. It's not always the best indication of a good QB.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I still don't see why 300 yard matters? If he throws for 100 yards and wins that is good. Cutler had over 300 yards the night he threw 5 picks against us and lost. It's not always the best indication of a good QB.

I agree. Where it's nice to see 300+ yards passing, at the end of the day, the most important stat is the W. A stat I love seeing QBs have is TDs. That stat typically, but not always, seems to give more W's the higher it is.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

I agree. Where it's nice to see 300+ yards passing, at the end of the day, the most important stat is the W. A stat I love seeing QBs have is TDs. That stat typically, but not always, seems to give more W's the higher it is.

Second that.
To answer the original poster, NOPE. The 49ers seem to have a lot of success running Gore against the Seahawks. I expect a healthy dose of Gore today, despite the spread formations.
Hillusionists grasping for straws.

And Smithites arent ?

You're criticizing Smith supporters? You are the one who was demanding that Dilfer start in 07. You were SCREAMING that Dilfer was the answer to all our problems, LOL!!!!!!!!!! When he couldn't win crap you disappeared!!!

Always remember that! ZRF80 was Dilfer's butt boy!
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:

And Smithites arent ?

You're criticizing Smith supporters? You are the one who was demanding that Dilfer start in 07. You were SCREAMING that Dilfer was the answer to all our problems, LOL!!!!!!!!!! When he couldn't win crap you disappeared!!!

LOL, is this true?

-9fA
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Naa its too cold and windy.

• ZRF80
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:

And Smithites arent ?

LOL, is this true?

-9fA

When Smith was struggling during the season in 07 (before we knew just how bad his shoulder was), I said that he should be benched cause he wasnt performing well. From this, -trueking- deduced that I was the biggest Dilfer fan in the entire world. Of course, he completely neglected my support for Hill when Dilfer continued to struggle.

It's all good though.......the only reason trueking ever comes on the board is to "remind" everyone that I am Dilfer's biggest fan. You're probably the first one that has responded to his comments in ages.
getting close
if Alex throws for 358 and we lose it doesn't matter too much. I can't believe VD dropped that TD.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
if Alex throws for 358 and we lose it doesn't matter too much. I can't believe VD dropped that TD.

No that was a bad pass.
Share 49ersWebzone