LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

First 300 yard game for Alex against Seattle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Maybe, but I don't give a crap about the yards if they don't amount to TD's. No one's praising David Garrard for throwing 300+ on us -- He was awful, fumbling twice in the red zone.

Smith had 200+ and 2 TDs with no turnovers. Winner.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Maybe, but I don't give a crap about the yards if they don't amount to TD's. No one's praising David Garrard for throwing 300+ on us -- He was awful, fumbling twice in the red zone.

exactly yds dont mean anything if u cant get tds and btw he couldve easily had 300 yds that game if we wernt up by so much
who cares, as long we win the game
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Who gives a s**t, I just want a win.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I'm more worried about our defense giving up 300+yards. The Jags had 250+ at the half. Not sure how they only got 3 pts out of the whole game.

Some people are demanding this from Smith

35/35 400yds 5TDs 0INT

Originally posted by VA49er:
Hopefully not. Even if Sing is more pass friendly. If we win this game we will get an early lead and then bleed them dry. This is our formula. I don't want to see Smith in a shootout with Hasselback. 250 with 80-90 on the ground should do it. Even bette 230 with over 100 on the ground. Hopefully he does have a 200 yard 1st half though.

I think you mean "Our formula is this....."
oh please, oh please!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Hmm!! u have very good the point this... ur smartass it..
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Seriously, I keep seeing...Alex Smith has never thrown for 300 yards in a game.

WHO CARES!!!! Is that going to make him magically turn into a great QB?!
The only thing that should matter is getting wins. Does it really matter whether or not Alex throws for 300 yards?! Who cares if he does, or doesn't, and when it will happen.

Just throw touchdown passes, and play well...that's all that matters for any QB!
Alex can throw for 3,000 yards against Seattle and if we lose it won't mean sh*t. So who cares. Last time I checked, it was 11 on 11, not 11 on 1.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
And you needed a separate thread to complain about other threads?
300 yard passing threads. Whats the deal with that?

THIS... will silence all the haters this Sunday.

~Snake

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 3, 2009 at 16:36:22 ]
Originally posted by luv49rs:
And you needed a separate thread to complain about other threads?

luv 4 MOD!!!

Originally posted by Adman:
Seriously, I keep seeing...Alex Smith has never thrown for 300 yards in a game.

WHO CARES!!!! Is that going to make him magically turn into a great QB?!
The only thing that should matter is getting wins. Does it really matter whether or not Alex throws for 300 yards?! Who cares if he does, or doesn't, and when it will happen.

Just throw touchdown passes, and play well...that's all that matters for any QB!

You are jealous that you are not banging Britney anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone