LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

First 300 yard game for Alex against Seattle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
were gonna get back to a more balanced offense, franks gonna have a big day, alex will be efficient just not huge numbers, maybe a couple tds...although i would love to see us sir it our again, i just feel like gore and sing's private convo will result in more carries
I would love to see a 300+ yard game from Alex, no interceptions, no fumbles, and 150 yards from Frank. I would also like to see a blocked punt for a TD and 2 interceptions, and fumble recovery by the defense. I would like the score to be 45-3 for us. That would answer a few more questions about A. Smith and our team. I would like to see Jimmy R be aggressive through the whole game and even pile it on a bit. We need all the energy we can get to beat Seattle and to prepare mentally for Arizona.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
I would love to see a 300+ yard game from Alex, no interceptions, no fumbles, and 150 yards from Frank. I would also like to see a blocked punt for a TD and 2 interceptions, and fumble recovery by the defense. I would like the score to be 45-3 for us. That would answer a few more questions about A. Smith and our team. I would like to see Jimmy R be aggressive through the whole game and even pile it on a bit. We need all the energy we can get to beat Seattle and to prepare mentally for Arizona.

The most important part of that may be the turnovers. If we have more turnovers than Seattle, we will lose.
if i were a bettin' man, i'd say NO.
Probably not gonna happen unless we're down 20 after the 1st quarter.

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Dec 3, 2009 at 8:32 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by stewama:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Is that Al Davis' mom?

No, that's Al Davis.

Hahaha
who cares if he throws for 300 yards, get that W
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Who gives a s**t, I just want a win.
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A
May I ask what's the magic of 300 yards? Do you think that Jay Cutler's 307 yards against us was a something to cheer about?
Hopefully not. Even if Sing is more pass friendly. If we win this game we will get an early lead and then bleed them dry. This is our formula. I don't want to see Smith in a shootout with Hasselback. 250 with 80-90 on the ground should do it. Even bette 230 with over 100 on the ground. Hopefully he does have a 200 yard 1st half though.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Probably not gonna happen unless we're down 20 after the 1st quarter.

-9fA

Exactly.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Yay, another 300 yrd thread. Going back to sleep.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I don't necessarily want my quarterback to throw for 300 yards. That's not always going to lead to a win.

I want my quarterback to be talented enough to able to throw for 300 yards if he wants to.

Does that make sense?
Share 49ersWebzone