LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

First 300 yard game for Alex against Seattle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I say he get's his first 300 yard passing game of his career. VD get's 2 td's along with one for Crabs and Morgan.
He'll never throw for 300 yards in an NFL game.
  • ZRF80
...........I mean, I would love to see it, but...........
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
He'll never throw for 300 yards in an NFL game.

I'll bet you a nickle he does. Just a gut feeling, but I think he's going to have a monster day on Sunday. Shoot we can even double it to a dime.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Dec 3, 2009 at 8:24 AM ]
He could've easily gotten it last week had it not been for some drops. I would love to see less drops from this team before a 300 yard game to happen.
hopefully against seattle, but i think he gets 300+yards vs AZ and PHI b.c it will be closer toward the end and he will HAVE to throw, bc those def will stuff our oline and Frank and the run game, but hopefully our def will show up and our off will come out firing and we wont have to be in a close game vs those 2
Who gives a s**t, I just want a win.
I hope so but let's also rack up a W!!!
Well in a way i think the 300yd game is overrated. Last week more than half the nfl qb's didnt pass for 300, the average was about 230-275 and 2td's. I say if he throws for 2, 3 or 4 tds. Just as long as we get the TD's on the board, he could throw for 100yds. Td's is all that counts in my book with the QB. You get those and your doing your job.

I'm more worried about our defense giving up 300+yards. The Jags had 250+ at the half. Not sure how they only got 3 pts out of the whole game.

Some people are demanding this from Smith

35/35 400yds 5TDs 0INT
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 3, 2009 at 8:20 AM ]
The only reason we dont have a running game is b/c until now, we havent had a passing game. you need to threaten a defense w/ both, not just pound our running backs facemask into the defensive line until he is out of gas. when we start gashing defenses with our passing game more consistently, our run game will be the strongest its ever been.
not this week. I think this week the 49ers will be the most balanced on offense they have been so far. This means we will see 225 or so yards for Smith, and 130ish for Gore on the ground.
  • stewama
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by jreff22:

Is that Al Davis' mom?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stewama:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Is that Al Davis' mom?

No, that's Al Davis.
Share 49ersWebzone