There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jimmy Johnson on NFL on Fox

Was basically talking about a bunch of bust QBs. He mentioned JaMarcus, Ryan Leaf, Achiles Smith and David Carr. I know most of you were expecting him to say our QB, but guess what he didn't. Let the experts talk and look with your eyes not with your mouth or in this case your fingers.
He also didn't mention Joe Montana as one of the greatest qb steals in the draft. So that doesn't mean much. However, that being said, I am a smith fan.
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,504
Kinda Like what you are doing? I guess I'll waste a few seconds responding to this thread. He only had a few minutes on the segment, there are more BUSTED QB's than that list! Not to hate on Alex Smith, but he was the #1 overall pick and if you are satisfied with his play then you need to up your standards.
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Was basically talking about a bunch of bust QBs. He mentioned JaMarcus, Ryan Leaf, Achiles Smith and David Carr. I know most of you were expecting him to say our QB, but guess what he didn't. Let the experts talk and look with your eyes not with your mouth or in this case your fingers.

I just seen that also
you wrong he didnt mention Smith at all he just called out Russell bad!!!!!!
a lil exageration in your part bro!!!!!
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,222
So... Couch was All-Pro.

I'm a smith supporter but your argument is weak
Of that crappy list, Smith wasn't mentioned, so....
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Was basically talking about a bunch of bust QBs. He mentioned JaMarcus, Ryan Leaf, Achiles Smith and David Carr. I know most of you were expecting him to say our QB, but guess what he didn't. Let the experts talk and look with your eyes not with your mouth or in this case your fingers.

I just seen that also
you wrong he didnt mention Smith at all he just called out Russell bad!!!!!!
a lil exageration in your part bro!!!!!

Just to mention, you are arguing with a guy who just said the same thing you said.
  • ZRF80
  • Member
  • Posts: 13,551
Well then. I guess he's not a bust after all..............
i hope Alex finishes amazing so we can get a good deal and trade him for a second rounder
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Well then. I guess he's not a bust after all..............
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Was basically talking about a bunch of bust QBs. He mentioned JaMarcus, Ryan Leaf, Achiles Smith and David Carr. I know most of you were expecting him to say our QB, but guess what he didn't. Let the experts talk and look with your eyes not with your mouth or in this case your fingers.

I just seen that also
you wrong he didnt mention Smith at all he just called out Russell bad!!!!!!
a lil exageration in your part bro!!!!!

Just to mention, you are arguing with a guy who just said the same thing you said.

hahaha

mah bad im still a lil out of it trying to fight this MAD hangover from last nite

sorry bout that goldtimer
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 30,893
Originally posted by titan:
Kinda Like what you are doing? I guess I'll waste a few seconds responding to this thread. He only had a few minutes on the segment, there are more BUSTED QB's than that list! Not to hate on Alex Smith, but he was the #1 overall pick and if you are satisfied with his play then you need to up your standards.

Couldn't agree with you more.
  • flow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,394
Side note: "Goldtimer" is a pretty creative screen name.
I think some think that he was only a bust because of the crap job the Niners did with him. As a coach, I think Jimmy had sympathy for what Nolan did to him. That being said, i think he's a bust.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by titan:
Kinda Like what you are doing? I guess I'll waste a few seconds responding to this thread. He only had a few minutes on the segment, there are more BUSTED QB's than that list! Not to hate on Alex Smith, but he was the #1 overall pick and if you are satisfied with his play then you need to up your standards.

Couldn't agree with you more.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home