LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Reality Check People

Shop Find 49ers gear online
First off, this is sings first year, anyone who though we were making the playoffs is an idiot. Secondly, this is rayes first year implementing his offensive system, if teams picked up an offensive system in 1 year, Tod Haley's Chiefs would be superbowl contenders. Thirdly, Alex Smith came in halfway through the season without developing a rapport with the 1st teamers, oh and did i mention our starting receiver is a rookie. You people with your complaints of fire sing and start Nate Davis, I seriously think half the people on this board are mentally unstable, and i'm serious about that. Everybody just needs to shut up and look for constant improvement each week, which in all honesty, even it's for a half, i am seeing. We will be legit next year, we finally have franchise players we just need a year of stability. Everyone please calm down and just sit back and relax.
Thank you!

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfan27:
First off, this is sings first year, anyone who though we were making the playoffs is an idiot. Secondly, this is rayes first year implementing his offensive system, if teams picked up an offensive system in 1 year, Tod Haley's Chiefs would be superbowl contenders. Thirdly, Alex Smith came in halfway through the season without developing a rapport with the 1st teamers, oh and did i mention our starting receiver is a rookie. You people with your complaints of fire sing and start Nate Davis, I seriously think half the people on this board are mentally unstable, and i'm serious about that. Everybody just needs to shut up and look for constant improvement each week, which in all honesty, even it's for a half, i am seeing. We will be legit next year, we finally have franchise players we just need a year of stability. Everyone please calm down and just sit back and relax.

Mariucci made the playoffs in his 1st year. Anyone who thinks that we should wait decades every single time we hire a new coach is also an idiot.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
I will not just sit back and relax..I've been sitting back and relaxing since we FIRED Mooch!!
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
I will not just sit back and relax..I've been sitting back and relaxing since we FIRED Mooch!!

That would include Sing!

END THREAD!
  • mando1988
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by B650:

Mariucci made the playoffs in his 1st year. Anyone who thinks that we should wait decades every single time we hire a new coach is also an idiot.
I can think of two teams that made the play offs last year, with new coaches! I am sick of excuses, excuses are for idiots, I want winners!
  • kem99
  • Veteran

No one is saying fans should have to wait "decades" Mooch took over a playoff team that included a HOF QB, so there's a little bit of a difference.
Originally posted by mando1988:

um....i don't know if you realize this, but Mooch also had a more talented team.

atlanta made the leap from 4-12 to a playoff team with a rookie head coach and rookie QB.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by mando1988:

um....i don't know if you realize this, but Mooch also had a more talented team.

Dude I was watching the 99 wild card game the other day, that was a pretty good team but it had holes, Dave Waymer? A pack of aged retreads trying yo rush the passer, Doleman? Kirk Scatford, and many more average at best players, they well coached AND well motivated, this team is neither!
U know what the hell with just the offense. I'm gettin tired of teams having carrer games against our defense. At a time, screw offense, we were top 5 in D and offense at one era. Our D could be great, but what separates the ok, from great is the key stops. Which we should of made on that last GB drive. Good teams get that stop. Good teams win when its 6 to 7.

Who cares about the blowouts, its those close ones that win the games. DOnt think soo, how is it that the colts, HOF qb can be ineffective on the scoreboard, but a damn WR passes for a TD. this past week. 1td, 2ints, but the Defense stepped up.

Instead of b***hin about one player, one position. How about we b***h how we as a team get bent over constantly on both sides of the ball.
The bottom line is that this team was incredibly underprepared for this game, and was blown out early in the contest.

McCarthy made Singletary and staff look silly.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
atlanta made the leap from 4-12 to a playoff team with a rookie head coach and rookie QB.

Ok, the titans benched VY, and this after his rookie of the year season. His backup comes in plays a season and where is his ass. On the bench. And ur right tho, for every ryan and flacco, you have a stafford, a sanchez, and didnt they start our 5-1 or sumthin. Just goes to show that every team is different. And every Qb is different.
Share 49ersWebzone