LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

WHY HATE ON ALEX??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
well if you are blind to reality then how can you be knowledgeable about the subject? You can be a damn rocket scientist but if you are blinded to the real situation going on by your pure hatred for Smith then yes, I am smarter than you in the subject. I have never said that Smith is a great QB or that he will be a great QB. What i have said is the jury is still out on this one until the team starts playing towards his strengths.

I don't have blind hatred for Smith. This is often thrown out there by folks that I would describe as "apologists" for him. If you don't think he's a good QB, you hate him. That isn't the case with me, but you're basing your argument on the false assumption that I do.

I don't hate him, I just don't think he's very good.

The assertion that I'm "blind to reality" is a subjective one that could just as easily be said about you. Your feelings about whether or not I see the situation for what is actually is are irrelevant.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
They both suck

so who should we put in? Nate Davis

Might as well. We have nothing to lose.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
well if you are blind to reality then how can you be knowledgeable about the subject? You can be a damn rocket scientist but if you are blinded to the real situation going on by your pure hatred for Smith then yes, I am smarter than you in the subject. I have never said that Smith is a great QB or that he will be a great QB. What i have said is the jury is still out on this one until the team starts playing towards his strengths.

I don't have blind hatred for Smith. This is often thrown out there by folks that I would describe as "apologists" for him. If you don't think he's a good QB, you hate him. That isn't the case with me, but you're basing your argument on the false assumption that I do.

I don't hate him, I just don't think he's very good.

The assertion that I'm "blind to reality" is a subjective one that could just as easily be said about you. Your feelings about whether or not I see the situation for what is actually is are irrelevant.

How many other fans call for a QB's head when he throws for 227 yards 3TD's and 1 INT?? Only a true hater would be doing that. Smith is an average to above average QB working with a below average OLine and a very very below average OC. The kid is doing what he can but how can you expect him to win when the defense is giving up 30 points? How can you expect him to win when in the first quarter he attempted I think it was 10 passes was sacked 3 times and pressured on 7 of them.
Share 49ersWebzone