There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**OFFICIAL Crabtree is the Real Deal Thread**

From the Game

Hate to Be Caption Obvious but Crabtree is the real deal

He's already surpassed DHB. Far surpassed Basspro Woods.

The kid has hands like this guy, sans "performance enhancing substances":

Nice push off on that TD, the kid attacks the ball. I was one of the "moneytree" posters. I remember one block last week (don't remember the defender) where they replayed Crabs blocking and he just owned the guy and his jersey was all over the place, Jerry Rice style.

The kid wants to be great, attacks the ball.

Now, he is already stepping up to say what the team is feeling (spread the ball dummy)
Nice try we need wins not +'s.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Nice try we need wins not +'s.

Youre an idiot. There are like 500 negative threads, post in one of those. Everyones frustrated but take the time to realize we got ourselves a good player.
Where does Crabtree stand on stats compared to the other rookie WR's?
It's great to hit on a first round WR pick unlike the picks of JJ Stokes and Woods.

Here's to hoping he is a human highlight reel for years to come
i thought it was a push off as well, but from the one angle u could tell he didnt push off
Originally posted by WestCoast:
i thought it was a push off as well, but from the one angle u could tell he didnt push off

You say push off and I say fought through the Pass Interference, that my friend was beating to Arm Bar by the DB pure and simple not a push off not even close.

Go post in in the Packer forum this is Niner Talk and Money tree is Money!
NFL.com: Michael Crabtree's Stats

Today, Crabtree had 4 rec for 77 yards and a TD. So far for the season, Crabtree has 22 rec for 292 yards and 1 TD!!!

[ Edited by PTulini on Nov 22, 2009 at 5:14 PM ]
DHB: 6 catches, 96 yards, 0 TDs.

• WeNeedaNewQB
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PTulini:

Today, Crabtree had 4 rec for 77 yards and a TD. So far for the season, Crabtree has 22 rec for 292 yards and 1 TD!!!

totally agree with you. everygame he looks better than the last one. all he needs is good qb to get him the ball in time

Rookies receivers are not supposed to make an impact. No training camp, misses first six games of the season and look at what he is doing. All I can say is Wow!
Since this is the official

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=133946
  • Imfasterrthanurr
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BHulman:

Rookies receivers are not supposed to make an impact. No training camp, misses first six games of the season and look at what he is doing. All I can say is Wow!

Exactly. Although Percy Harvin is also having a heck of a rookie campaign, Crabtree has had one hell of a start for a rookie wide receiver -- given the context mentioned above.
I'm loving what I seen out of Crabtree today, finally made a game breaking play.
He's one of the few players that makes me happy to be a niner fan.