Originally posted by zillabeast:Who does Singletary talk a lot about?Originally posted by dj43:Originally posted by kstolai:Originally posted by zillabeast:
I bring this up because watching that game, it sure as hell looks like Crabtree was open enough to make a lot more catches. I think Smith might be under orders to look elsewhere intentionally. That's the kind of thing Singletary would do.
As silly as this sounds, i wouldn't be at all surprised, seeing how Sing has his favorites.
On what actual facts do you make that judgement?
The fact that Singletary seems to go out of his way NOT to discuss Crabtree...ever? I think that's justification enough that he does not care much for the guy.
Also, Crabtree has done a lot to make the front office, the coaching staff and his teammates less than willing to put him up for Mr All-round Good Guy. The kid has a LOT of maturing to do before he will realize his awesome potential in this league.


