LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Saints)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
Crabtree wide open all game? so i was at the game on sunday and myself and many of people in our section were dissapointed and angry that crabtree didnt get the opportunities he deserved.....i counted at least 5 times (including twice when we settled for field goals in the red zone) where crabtree was obviously wide open.....they also had single coverage on crabtree the whole game and we never took a shot down the field.....did anyone else see this?
When we were in the red zone it seemed like he was isolated one on one and Alex did not even look his way
Smith was getting rag dolled.

The problem of this team

YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT

IS...

TADAAA

THE OLINE!
Agreed. I would say to my people just about every single play "Throw it to 'The Tree'!!!" I also noticed he had one on one coverage and he wasn't even getting looked at.
We got boneheads as QB's playing for the 49ers and have been for several years already. Has been our downfall because of it and that is a fact.
The problem wasn't with the OLINE.

Smith had enough time to throw most of the time.

Mutha Fu--ing QB is the PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
im glad to see other people saw the same s**t.....especially in the red zone crabtree was open.....on the michael robinson swing pass crabtree ran a beautiful option route and was wide open and put his hands up for the ball, when he walked off the field, and the FG unit came on, his head was down and he seemed like he was very discouraged.........
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It was Rayes fault

Sing's fault

Oline's fault

Nolan's fault
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
after saying this i STILL have to say that the offense played well.....nat many 3 and outs and consistently moving the ball.....turnovers and not capitalizing on missed opportunities KILLED us......and the defense did not really play well.......our offense should have scored at least 35 points....we left alot out on the field
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
coaching had a huge part to play in this loss.............

I bet if they just toss it his way up for grabs, more times than not, he'll come down with it. Too bad we have s**tty QBs that don't know what the f*** they're doing.
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I bet if they just toss it his way up for grabs, more times than not, he'll come down with it. Too bad we have s**tty QBs that don't know what the f*** they're doing.

exactly.....with a talent like crabs and the fact he was single covered the whole game the coaching staff HAS to take a shot downfield to him.....best case scenario: td
Worst: PI
He woulda just tipped it and caused even more turnovers, I'm just sayin.
Can we stop blaming the QB play on the offensive line. Seriously, I can understand if he's only getting 2 seconds but he got some solid amount of time throughout the game. 4 sacks on 51 attempts with a couple being sacks after 3 seconds is pretty damn good.
Curse of the Crabs..lost 4 straight after he signed

[ Edited by sixbricks on Nov 9, 2009 at 11:03:46 ]
Share 49ersWebzone