There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Im now convinced we SUCK!!

Do i need to say anything else?
I hope Nate Davis gets to start! We have nothing else to lose!
i BEEN convinced that ALEX SMITH is GARBAGE!
agreed this team is a joke has been for years
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
bye bye then
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ajj69:
agreed this team is a joke has been for years

And will be for years to come, until they get some killer instinct , this will happen week in week out , Singletary and Co. are out of their depth, season is over
Like I said in an earlier post, irregardless who is the QB we NEED to draft one in the upcoming draft to compete with Smith, Hill and Davis. I like Davis but he is not mobile enough. Alex has the mobility but lacks the fire and passion to play this game at this level. It's official Alex is not the one MOVE ON 49ers. I am not looking forward to another 6-10 record which is where we are headed this year. Maybe the good news is we get Holmgren or Shanahan.
Fans, we do not suck. How can a team with a season record of 6-1 prior to today's game suck?
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
I hope Nate Davis gets to start! We have nothing else to lose!

  • rob28
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 561
Originally posted by kelpie70:
Like I said in an earlier post, irregardless who is the QB we NEED to draft one in the upcoming draft to compete with Smith, Hill and Davis. I like Davis but he is not mobile enough. Alex has the mobility but lacks the fire and passion to play this game at this level. It's official Alex is not the one MOVE ON 49ers. I am not looking forward to another 6-10 record which is where we are headed this year. Maybe the good news is we get Holmgren or Shanahan.
na we need on to just compete with davis. hill and smith are done.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
At what point does Singletary and Co. take some heat for playing not to lose
  • NinersCluebat
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9ermj:
At what point does Singletary and Co. take some heat for playing not to lose

When the Yorks bring in a football guy to run the show ...... shortly after they decide to fire the GM.
This team is a pathetic joke.

I've been a fan since 1979 and rarely say anything bad about them -- they are my team and I love them.

But this team sucks. Is pathetic. Coaching, ownership, stadium, players.

Even the ballboy sucks.