LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Prediction: MONSTER Game for #11 in front of a hometown crowd at the Stick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by utah49er:
Sorry,
Knocking on wood, and the spoken expression "knock on wood" or "touch wood" are used to express a desire to avoid "tempting fate" after making some boast or speaking of one's own death.

The expression is usually used in the hope that a good thing will continue to occur after it has been acknowledged. So, for example, one might say: "The rain looks like it's holding off, knock on wood", or "Knock on wood, I'm much better now." Another example would be "I have never had to use my gun before, knock on wood". Another example is "I've never gotten the flu before."

GTFO and go to sleep, NOW.

Geez

Originally posted by utah49er:
Sorry,
Knocking on wood, and the spoken expression "knock on wood" or "touch wood" are used to express a desire to avoid "tempting fate" after making some boast or speaking of one's own death.

The expression is usually used in the hope that a good thing will continue to occur after it has been acknowledged. So, for example, one might say: "The rain looks like it's holding off, knock on wood", or "Knock on wood, I'm much better now." Another example would be "I have never had to use my gun before, knock on wood". Another example is "I've never gotten the flu before."

Monster game for Smith, touch wood.
I sure hope they give Alex a chance to come out & win this game from the beginning. Go Alex, Crank dat Crabtree!
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
First person to touch my wood is a dead man....
It would be a bout time, and still have time to win the division is fe wget5 our butts in gear.
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
alex smith pulls a tom brady's performance 6 pass TDs 532 yards, 5 TD and 326 yards for VD, and whatever the rest is goes to crabtree

[ Edited by ptinerocket on Nov 5, 2009 at 07:51:01 ]
Dude, the only way he'll have a monster game is we keep running the same run plays and fall behind by 14 points. Then once again we'll be forced to pass. Which of course will give the illusion to fools that we actually pass the ball more than we run and therefore we have a pass happy offense. Never mind we only pass because of necessity after falling behind.
I hope so. I'd like him to really tear it up against them.
No it's going to be a ball banging run fest with Sing and Raye trying to outdo Fisher's dynamic duo of thunder and lightning.

Gore vs. White and Johnson.

We lose 42-17.

Gore finishes with 32 carries for 112 yds (half of it on a 69 yd td run) and 1 td.

White and Johnson finish a combined 37 carries for 165 yds and 4 tds.

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
No it's going to be a ball banging run fest with Sing and Raye trying to outdo Fisher's dynamic duo of thunder and lightning.

Gore vs. White and Johnson.

We lose 42-17.

Gore finishes with 32 carries for 112 yds (half of it on a 69 yd td run) and 1 td.

White and Johnson finish a combined 37 carries for 165 yds and 4 tds.

You forgot the play where M Rob goes all Reggie Wayne like and throws a pass
yea im gonna say he passes for 250+ and a couple TDs.... Crabtree with 80+ and 1 td and vernon with at least 70 and a td
I just want a win
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
With everything we've seen from this coaching staff, I dont think its possible for Alex to have a "Monster" game.
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I just want a win

I want to win as well but wouldnt you say that a monster game from alex pretty much guarantees a victory?
Share 49ersWebzone