LISTEN: What's Stopping The 49ers From A Super Bowl Run? →

There are 96 users in the forums

10-6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ahahaha.
You do mean the reverse, 6-10 right?
  • B650
  • Veteran
We lost 4 games by a total of 16 points. We just need to come out strong and find a way to finish games. The coaches need to wake up.
At this point, I am beginning to think we might go 6-10. My only hope for the season is, "if" we lose 2-3 more and are clearly out of the playoff race, give Nate some reps so we can see how high we need to draft a QB. Granted, we are practically out of the playoff race...
Originally posted by SJniner7:
At this point, I am beginning to think we might go 6-10. My only hope for the season is, "if" we lose 2-3 more and are clearly out of the playoff race, give Nate some reps so we can see how high we need to draft a QB. Granted, we are practically out of the playoff race...

You'll get your wish when we hit that magic 9th loss and there is absolutely left to lose or gain by having Hill or Smith start.
just another reminder that we're still on pace for 10-6
Originally posted by danimal:
Looks like the Realists were right again. See Ya next year optimists, we can exercise the futile debate all over again.

danimal you're my man !
Always is always be the realists
Originally posted by znk916:
just another reminder that we're still on pace for 10-6

LMFAO... Look for those who haven't become numb to this, don't be shocked if MJ Drew and company have a coming out party against us.... $hit, everyone else does. See you guys next season, I'll be damned if I put aside another Sunday to watch the the Niners get done without Vasoline
After a close loss to the Colts I figured we'd get back up and come out hungry for a win but that didn't happen, so I stayed skeptical for perhaps an 11-5 or 10-6 season. Yea I know, now that seems like a big stretch. As I sat and watched the game on Sun. vs. the Packers, I was angry at all the 15-20 yard routes our WR's run on EVERY play. Not only that, the O-line looks like a complete rookie line out there not giving Alex Smith any time to throw or make his reads. Daily I read people bash him but I'd like to see Brady, Manning or Brees put up their usual numbers with the same time that Alex has. The other sad thing is that Gore's back there ready to put up numbers but because we're always behind, we have to abandon the run so that goes out the window. I know many of us expected a lot this year but at 4-6, I say we go out there and just play with no fear. It's obvious by now that playing conservative isn't going to win us any games so screw it, just go for it all and let the players make plays
now we go 10-6

dance party...
we just sit here and keep listening to the Smith haters cry and whine like little girls
  • B650
  • Veteran
Didn't you hear? Since the 49ers are 4-6, God has announced that he's going to change his mind about 2012 and end the world at midnight instead.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
dance party...
Share 49ersWebzone