LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

The future of the 49ers...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've been thinking the past few weeks, and I've decided I like good instead of bad.
How about we focus on the areas ghat Scotty has failed to fix.

1 o line - Scotty has utterly failed to improve this group. His ineptitude at scouting the oline is horid.

2. Pass rush and olb - Scotty has failed to address this as well. His attempts have been mediocre.

If Scotty fixes these areas you have something but asnof now he hasn't addresses these two critical areas
if we dont make the playoffs, FIRE SALE
Originally posted by doodle:
I've been thinking the past few weeks, and I've decided I like good instead of bad.

Have you considered the possibility of so-so? This popular option seems to be being ignored in this thread, but things often turn out neither entirely good nor totally bad. Mull it over.

Meantime Smith, Crabtree and Davis make me feel optimistic about the O
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by doodle:

Have you considered the possibility of so-so? This popular option seems to be being ignored in this thread, but things often turn out neither entirely good nor totally bad. Mull it over.

Meantime Smith, Crabtree and Davis make me feel optimistic about the O

exactl we are set as a recievng corps and QB now if only alex had more time and we dont fumble punts kickoffs and catch the ball on our 6 yd line
The future will be bright if Sing reads that article by Tim Kawakami. "Hes already a 49ers icon, lets see if he can coach". Cant get the article up here, but its a good read.

[ Edited by TheCatch on Nov 4, 2009 at 06:05:24 ]
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
The future of this offense

Alex Smith, Gore, Davis, Crabtree, Morgan,
Staley, 2 first round picks
Share 49ersWebzone