LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Niners offense vs. NFC West: Last in total yards... but some good news

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/8203/where-they-rank-on-offense-week-8-2

Here's how we stack up against the rest of the NFL:
27th in YPG, 22nd in YPA, 29% on 3rd down, and 19th in PPG (which is pretty good).

"No NFC West team ranks higher than 18th in yards per game or 20th in third-down conversion percentage after Week 8.

Where NFC West offenses finished in yards gained last season: Arizona 4, San Francisco 23, St. Louis 27, Seattle 28."

But the good news? We're tied for 2nd in the NFL in red zone efficiency. I read that there was a stat on CSNBA, stating that we have scored 9 straight trips into the redzone. Just get there more often. Step your game up Raye, we could have a legit offense building here.

[ Edited by Method on Nov 3, 2009 at 10:14:25 ]
i read that earlier, it made me sad in my man parts, but after reading the redzone part my man parts became excited again
Originally posted by valrod33:
i read that earlier, it made me sad in my man parts, but after reading the redzone part my man parts became excited again

Yeah. Raye's doing a good job in the red zone by calling plays that can get the ball to our playmakers, but the problem is from our 20 to their 20. Unlike Martz who was great at calling plays from our 20 to theirs, and horrible in the red zone. lol
Get to the 20.
i hate raye so much...i want him to take one of his naps and never wake up!
Our redzone offense is only going to get better with VD (7 TDs in 7 games) and Crabtree as our main weapons.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

That is so sad...
The Rams have more total yards than us............That is absolutely embarassing and unacceptable.
I think I've figured out what is wrong with Raye......

Now stay with me on this one

Raye is obsessed with Heitmann's a$$.... Think about it for a minute

He doesn't want Smith in the shotgun, He want's him under the a$$

He doesn't want the back's to run to the outside. He want's them to aim for the a$$.

If you ask me Raye is and a$$ man....

The mental picture created by the above post burned several critical segments of my brain. Thank you.

Whatever floats your boat Valrod!
Originally posted by Method:

Yeah. Raye's doing a good job in the red zone by calling plays that can get the ball to our playmakers, but the problem is from our 20 to their 20. Unlike Martz who was great at calling plays from our 20 to theirs, and horrible in the red zone. lol

Bring Martz in as a "consultant".

-9fA
I saw a stat they said while watching the game and it said we had 7 or so redzone TDs ironically VD has 7 TD
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Get to the 20.

LOL! Rad.
Share 49ersWebzone