There are 192 users in the forums

Has Vernon really chaged??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We all know that Vernon is a captain this year, and many people have noted that he is more of a team player now. He is having a really good year and I have been impressed.

After the Houston game, in which we lost, Vernon went onto his twitter page and wrote "Hat Trick. 3 TD's".

Why would you brag about having 3 TD's when you LOST THE GAME? And also, I dont care if the penalty was on Josh Morgan, Vernon was standin there and posing after his touchdown like he God's greatest gift. He contributed to a penalty that gave Peyton Manning 15 extra yards to work with at the end of the half.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
We all know that Vernon is a captain this year, and many people have noted that he is more of a team player now. He is having a really good year and I have been impressed.

After the Houston game, in which we lost, Vernon went onto his twitter page and wrote "Hat Trick. 3 TD's".

Why would you brag about having 3 TD's when you LOST THE GAME? And also, I dont care if the penalty was on Josh Morgan, Vernon was standin there and posing after his touchdown like he God's greatest gift. He contributed to a penalty that gave Peyton Manning 15 extra yards to work with at the end of the half.

He didn't contribute to a penalty man.... It was a lapse in judgment on Morgan's part... The celebrating itself didn't draw the flag.. The flag came when Morgan went to one knee. Had he not done that, a flag would not have been thrown.. Damn man, know the issue!!!

As someone who has played football... When you lose, you don't dwell on it and you try to find something positive to build on... SO BFD, if he wrote hat trick 3 TD's on his Twitter page...

Gawd, I wish the Mods could Noob Proof Niner Talk....
no he sucks
Say what!
From one newb to another: POINTLESS thread. People will always find what they're looking for. VD is fine.
This thread is complete fail.

• B650
  • Veteran
Man, you got some really curious posts on here. Do you have anything important and/or positive to say?

Yes, Vernon has changed. He celebrated a TD. Big deal. Even Singletary said he didn't agree with the flag on that one.

No red bars, no care.

[ Edited by doodle on Nov 3, 2009 at 00:05:52 ]

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 3, 2009 at 00:14:29 ]

Patrick willis sucks too

He leads the league in TD's. Out of all our problems, you're pointing a finger at him?

-9fA
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Patrick willis sucks too

yep
Share 49ersWebzone