LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 263 users in the forums

Going to the Titans game!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Aroh
  • Info N/A
Hey fellow webzoners!! I'm coming down to San Fran all the way from Canada this weekend and I got tickets to the Titans game. It's my first ever live football game and it's going to be at Candlestick!!! I'm soooo stoked for it. My seats are in the lower reserve row 31. I plan on getting to the stadium like 5 hours early haha just to check it out. Just wondering if anyone has got any tips on what to do pregame. I probably aint even going to sleep that night haha.
Awesome man! Have a great time at the game!!!!!! Make sure to return home with a soar throat from all the yelling you do!!!!!
Congrats! I want to go so bad. I saw them play last time when they were at Tennessee. I was about 7 rows from the field, right by the visitor's tunnel. Spencer got an INT and returned it for a TD right in front on me - I was the ONLY person in that section cheering!
This is what you should do before the game.
Originally posted by Aroh:
Hey fellow webzoners!! I'm coming down to San Fran all the way from Canada this weekend and I got tickets to the Titans game. It's my first ever live football game and it's going to be at Candlestick!!! I'm soooo stoked for it. My seats are in the lower reserve row 31. I plan on getting to the stadium like 5 hours early haha just to check it out. Just wondering if anyone has got any tips on what to do pregame. I probably aint even going to sleep that night haha.

From Canada ? well that's a short trip ...
i'm coming from belgium my man !
We'll probably see each other as i also thought about being there at least three hours before the game
So you'll have to wait for two long hours before seeing me ...

TAILGATE!!!!! Or at least walk through the lot. There are alot of us out there that are drunk people in a good mood and you can probably bum a beer or 2 off one of us! Or maybe even some smoke!

By the way much props on coming all the way from Canada to support our team!!!

[ Edited by Ramp19Stoner on Nov 3, 2009 at 02:00:25 ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This is what you should do before the game.

this
Share 49ersWebzone