LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

Prep for Bears game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Adman
  • Veteran
I was just looking ahead and found myself really excited about football this Sunday, and then only having to wait until Thursday to see the Niners play again.

Then I realized...How well prepared will we be for the Bears?! Game Sunday, rest on Monday, practice Tuesday and Wednesday?! I understand the Bears are dealing with the same time constraints...but we as a team need this win much more than the Bears do.

Hopefully we pull this Thursday night win out!!!
I hope we arent playing well on Thursday night since we play the Titans on Sunday
Originally posted by ubaisore94:
I hope we arent playing well on Thursday night since we play the Titans on Sunday

This guy is from the future, obviously.
  • tavo333
  • Info N/A
I'll be going to this game, so I can't wait but I'm also concerned, but Coach should have them ready.
  • B650
  • Veteran

And I just relaized that your wording may have been referring to the game the week after the Titans, but this club cant afford to look past any game !!!
  • Adman
  • Veteran

WTF does this even mean?
Originally posted by Adman:

WTF does this even mean?

It means you are talking about the game after the one the team needs to focus on this week (Titans)....i just figured you had your weeks messed up.....it means our game this week is on Sunday, not on Thursday...
  • B650
  • Veteran

WTF does this even mean?

It means you are talking about the game after the one the team needs to focus on this week (Titans)....i just figured you had your weeks messed up.....it means our game this week is on Sunday, not on Thursday...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Wow!

• Adman
  • Veteran
And I just relaized that your wording may have been referring to the game the week after the Titans, but this club cant afford to look past any game !!!

Yea....I didn't mean "this Thursday" as in November 5th. I meant this Thursday in general. "This" game we have coming up NEXT Thursday.
  • Adman
  • Veteran

WTF does this even mean?

I am aware that the team needs to focus on the Titans. But I am not on the team, so as a fan I can look ahead and worry about any week I want, while the team worries about the task at hand.
Originally posted by tavo333:
I'll be going to this game, so I can't wait but I'm also concerned, but Coach should have them ready.

I'm going to this game too.....I'm pretty sure we'll have a advantage being that it's a home game so hopefully we win.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Wow!
Share 49ersWebzone