There are 711 users in the forums
Singeltary on Issac Bruce
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:31 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
I hope he gets less playing time.
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:34 PM
- 49erman5692
- Member
- Posts: 4,657
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I hope he gets less playing time.
Free Brandon Jones
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:36 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by 49erman5692:Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I hope he gets less playing time.
Free Brandon Jones
and Jason Hill
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:36 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
I have been a Bruce supporter up until the Colts game. The guy just isn't what he used to be. Limit his playing time and allowe Jones and some of the other 900000 WR's on the roster to get some playing time and see who steps up and makes some plays.
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:37 PM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
JASON HILL !!!
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:37 PM
- PatrickJira411
- Member
- Posts: 4,117
Crabtree, Morgan, B Jones, J Hill, those should be our top 4 WR's.
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:46 PM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Crabtree, Morgan, B Jones, J Hill, those should be our top 4 WR's.
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:46 PM
- Paul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,729
How old is he? 34 or 35? His best seasons were probably a few seasons before he even left the Rams. He was decent last year, but now it's time he steps back a bit and lets the 49ers develop some other guys. I'm guessing he will sign with the Rams for a day then retire, he's had a hell of a career
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:48 PM
- matt49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,658
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Crabtree, Morgan, B Jones, J Hill, those should be our top 4 WR's.
DEFINETLY! we have 4 young WR's and 1 ancient legend. Time for the legend to step aside as he is no longer starter quality. What i don't understand is this franchise let Jerry Rice go when he still had something left. The 9ers have done so with many of their own legends from Rice/Montana/Lott etc why do we have trouble telling Bruce he is the #4 or #5 WR?
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:49 PM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
I'm waiting for the poster who will say we are out of our minds calling for Bruce to be benched, and remind us how he's a hall of fame receiver, and is one of the best route runners....
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:50 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by verb1der:
I'm waiting for the poster who will say we are out of our minds calling for Bruce to be benched, and remind us how he's a hall of fame receiver, and is one of the best route runners....
I think VD & Bruce switched hands in the off season
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:50 PM
- sixbricks
- Veteran
- Posts: 411
Set Bruce loose; to old and slow to play
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:51 PM
- kidash98
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,660
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Crabtree, Morgan, B Jones, J Hill, those should be our top 4 WR's.
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:52 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:Originally posted by verb1der:
I'm waiting for the poster who will say we are out of our minds calling for Bruce to be benched, and remind us how he's a hall of fame receiver, and is one of the best route runners....
I think VD & Bruce switched hands in the off season