There are 669 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Singletary backs Raye

• jcs
  • Veteran
I'll give Sing this...he will make quick decisions. I'm sure he won't fire Raye midseason but I hope he makes a change for next year...if he doesn't it could spell the beginning of the end.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Singletary did concede that Raye is still in the process of learning what his players do best, and thus the offense is still evolving.-Barrows

How long does that process take?

That's what i was wondering as well. It's obvious to us fans what works the best for the offense, how long does it take Raye?

-9fA

We have had a whole offseason to figure that out. We're heading into week 9 for crying out loud.
Backing up Bill Cosby will eventually lead Samurai Sing to join his old pal Nolan's fate
If Singletary expects to be a Head Coach for a long time, he better make a good impression with all the NFL owners that he's capable.

If this thing with Jimmy Raye turns out to be a fiasco and he doesn't do anything about it, his HEAD coaching career may be short lived.

He needs to do something with 49er's and turn them into contenders instead of pretenders because MEDIOCRE Head Coaches are a dime a dozen. Most owners won't select them unless they have no other option.

It's all about the 'RESUME"!
Sing somehow reminds me of Nolan with his stupidity and stubbornness. What is he going to gain by not admitting that Raye and his offensive philosophy is not the answer. The more I listen to him the more I hear Nolan. He wont last long this way.
  • Crown
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Should we bring in Mike Holmgren next yr as OC?

A superbowl winning coach as an OC?

Really?
SingRaye

me=
The bigges thing that KILLS me is that unless we want our what, 5th OC in five years, we're stuck with Raye at least another year beyond this!! Why oh why did we have to go out and get a known unsecessful, unimaginative conservative entity for OC??? There HAS to be some up-and-coming coordinators just waiting in the wings from say the Saints or some other high flying offenses. Raye is the best we could do, really?
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Singletary did concede that Raye is still in the process of learning what his players do best, and thus the offense is still evolving.-Barrows

How long does that process take?

That's what i was wondering as well. It's obvious to us fans what works the best for the offense, how long does it take Raye?

-9fA

We have had a whole offseason to figure that out. We're heading into week 9 for crying out loud.

How is it that most fans know what most of the players we have are better at but a professional OC who should know more than us can't figure this out?!
Originally posted by 190836:
Sing somehow reminds me of Nolan with his stupidity and stubbornness. What is he going to gain by not admitting that Raye and his offensive philosophy is not the answer. The more I listen to him the more I hear Nolan. He wont last long this way.

mentor
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Pete Carmichael Jr. for OC!!!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

WTF is that ?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Should we bring in Mike Holmgren next yr as OC?

if sing continues to be this stubborn i hope he's the HC...

i hope singletary isnt holding us back from becoming a great offense, we obviously a passing team more of a running team yet he backs this clown till the end, if we don't make playoffs then i hope both get caned for mike holmgrem.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

WTF is that ?

I mean Joe Lombardi for OC!!!!!
BRIAN BILLICK FOR OC!