LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Coach Mike should have learned from the Miami/colts game if you slow play u lose

Shop Find 49ers gear online
First let me say that at the begining of the season I stated that I thought Coach Sing could only take this team so far with his smash mouth approach to Offense. He has been alot more open minded in his approach than I thought originally and he does do a good job of reading the "feel" of the team and pulling the trigger ( change with Alex Smith ). The thing that concerns me is you cannot run out the clock on a team like the Colts or Vikings or any good offenseive team. You saw what happened to the Miami Dolphins who dominated the entire game against the Colts and still lost. You can't run out the clock when you score 14 points ! The second half we came out and played a typical Jimmy Raye garbage 3 and out deal. You just came off of a 2 minute drill where your quarterback showed he can light up a secondary that had two rookie CB's you can't run the damn ball until you get behind and then say lets throw it ! You saw how the Colts D changed once they got the lead. If you are honest with yourself even if you are a Coach sing fan you will admit You hoped we could hang on but you knew damn well that 14 points wouldn't get it done and you knew exactly how the game was going to end and it did ! The team played well but not good enough and this isn't horse shoes close doesn't get you S**T in this league. Open up the offense make it less predictable, get your young talent off the inactive list ( Jason Hill ) and lets go put some fear in other teams. This team is a Dominate pass rusher , maybe one or two O lineman away from something special but it won't mean a thing till we get agressive on offense ! WERE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE BEEN IN 5 YEARS LETS GO TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO US! ( HINT IT'S TALL SHINNY AND HAS A FOOTBALL ON THE TOP OF IT AND WE HAVE 5 JUST LIKE IT )

[ Edited by luckofirish on Nov 2, 2009 at 09:45:40 ]
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

CAPS LOCK MAKES MY POINT MORE VALID
Originally posted by luckofirish:
First let me say that at the begining of the season I stated that I thought Coach Sing could only take this team so far with his smash mouth approach to Offense. He has been alot more open minded in his approach than I thought originally and he does do a good job of reading the "feel" of the team and pulling the trigger ( change with Alex Smith ). The thing that concerns me is you cannot run out the clock on a team like the Colts or Vikings or any good offenseive team. You saw what happened to the Miami Dolphins who dominated the entire game against the Colts and still lost. You can't run out the clock when you score 14 points ! The second half we came out and played a typical Jimmy Raye garbage 3 and out deal. You just came off of a 2 minute drill where your quarterback showed he can light up a secondary that had two rookie CB's you can't run the damn ball until you get behind and then say lets throw it ! You saw how the Colts D changed once they got the lead. If you are honest with yourself even if you are a Coach sing fan you will admit You hoped we could hang on but you knew damn well that 14 points wouldn't get it done and you knew exactly how the game was going to end and it did ! The team played well but not good enough and this isn't horse shoes close doesn't get you S**T in this league. Open up the offense make it less predictable, get your young talent off the inactive list ( Jason Hill ) and lets go put some fear in other teams. This team is a Dominate pass rusher , maybe one or two O lineman away from something special but it won't mean a thing till we get agressive on offense ! WERE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE BEEN IN 5 YEARS LETS GO TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO US! ( HINT IT'S TALL SHINNY AND HAS A FOOTBALL ON THE TOP OF IT AND WE HAVE 5 JUST LIKE IT )

Iron Mike is Ditka...come on guys...
I stand corrected ! Although for a 50 something Coach could be made of Iron, he's in better shape than most 20 somethings ! Thanks for the correction what about the content.
I didn't read the content...just wanted to correct thread title
Share 49ersWebzone