LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

Kickoff Returner

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Kickoff Returner

• B650
  • Veteran
Who should be our kickoff returner? Thoughts?

[ Edited by B650 on Nov 2, 2009 at 02:54:37 ]
i think he's gonna be our coach for a while!!!! Anyone remember that Bill Walsh was 8-24 in his first two season? Not saying we will win the super bowl next season but we are better than the mike nolan and dennis erickson 49ers
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jprchrds:
i think he's gonna be our coach for a while!!!! Anyone remember that Bill Walsh was 8-24 in his first two season? Not saying we will win the super bowl next season but we are better than the mike nolan and dennis erickson 49ers

I changed this poll. The coach one is another thread now...
Sims
me!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Sims

Hmm maybe I'll vote V. Davis
Its either Walker or Spurlock. Robinson keeps his head down and runs like he looking for holes. A good returner like Rossum immediately breaks into a sprint and makes a few cuts to catch the defenders going the wrong direction. This usually results in a 20-30 yard gain, or a TD. You cant just drop anybody into KR duty.
IDK but they need to f**king make up their minds. Get rossum back.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
IDK but they need to f**king make up their minds. Get rossum back.

Injured his hammy out until further notice
  • flow
  • Veteran
Balmer!

None of these guys, Too bad we no longer have Kory Sheets, his style of running would have been a great fit for the KR/PR game.
Originally posted by prime21:
None of these guys, Too bad we no longer have Kory Sheets, his style of running would have been a great fit for the KR/PR game.

Why not Spurlock? He's actually taken one back for a TD in this league. Better him than the slow MFers we have doing it now.
I thought Delanie did decent.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Robinson did okay against the colts, but Delanie Walker looks like he could take it to the house.

Punt returner is a bigger concern since we let Rossum go
MRob did a solid job vs the Colts
Share 49ersWebzone