There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Players cramping up...

So what are your thoughts about this "strategy" because even I have to laugh at it
it was smart
Smart move, but if the Colts did that to us we'd be b***hin about it the whole week.
That's because they don't run the hill enough and they don't work hard in practice. They are SOFT. A reflection of their Head Coach and Owner.
They should eat more bananas and oranges. That is what every soccer player when they cramp up is told.
or use some of that magic spray that seems to work wonders in soccer....

anyways, faking cramps is lame but its not against the rules and it wont affect the niners so im perfectly fine with it hah.
catching a guy one step from the sideline and getting a free 5 yards is also lame so i expect the colts to see a lot more of this for the rest of the year hahah
Originally posted by Thizz415:
They should eat more bananas and oranges. That is what every soccer player when they cramp up is told.

thats racist
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's because they don't run the hill enough and they don't work hard in practice. They are SOFT. A reflection of their Head Coach and Owner.

Stop it.
I've never been clear on the rules. How do injury timeouts work? If this was indeed planned it's a bit sneaky, but hey you do what you have to do to win I guess.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SFBlue:
I've never been clear on the rules. How do injury timeouts work? If this was indeed planned it's a bit sneaky, but hey you do what you have to do to win I guess.

Injury timeouts happen in the last 2 minutes of either half. At that point if you have an injured player that requires a game stoppage your team is charged a timeout.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Stop it.
Originally posted by smileyman:

Injury timeouts happen in the last 2 minutes of either half. At that point if you have an injured player that requires a game stoppage your team is charged a timeout.

Oh ok thanks. So as long as it's not a 2 minute situation you can slow down a no huddle offense all you want, never knew that.
I loved it!!!!
  • Bille
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smileyman:

Oh ok thanks. So as long as it's not a 2 minute situation you can slow down a no huddle offense all you want, never knew that.

Yes, but the player that gets injured needs to go out a play or two, so it was very convenient that it was takeo and parys that went down, since we would have taken them out in those situations anyways.
seriously doubt it was a strategy. But it worked. sortta.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home