LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

AZ loss puts us right back in NFC West race

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We got a gift today with Carolina beating the Cardinals. Arizona has been pretty inconsistent as they were last year. They've also got some tough games at CHI, at SF, vs. MIN, at TEN. The trouble is they are playing STL twice and still have one with SEA.

We still have a good shot at winning the division if the offense can build on Alex's strong play. I'm hoping that Raye will start opening things up. I heard someone say that Raye's offenses open up more as the season goes on. Let's hope so!
This helps out but the bottom line is to get into the playoffs period.If the 49ers were to win the division then great but if not just get in!It's been awhile(6yrs)
The NFC West is pretty weak! It is VERY possible that if we win five more games we could sneak into the play-offs. Do I think we can do that? No. On the other hand, if we can get a solid O-Line and a dominant pass rusher next year, we can run away with the West next year.
Originally posted by stevenking57:
The NFC West is pretty weak! It is VERY possible that if we win five more games we could sneak into the play-offs. Do I think we can do that? No. On the other hand, if we can get a solid O-Line and a dominant pass rusher next year, we can run away with the West next year.

How many years have we needed those?
Same situation as last year. Yay....
  • Mustangstud49
  • Info N/A
@ tenn is hard? i doubt it
We can go on a nice little run with these games coming up if we can get our s**t together.
Originally posted by Super5:
This helps out but the bottom line is to get into the playoffs period.If the 49ers were to win the division then great but if not just get in!It's been awhile(6yrs)

49ers won't get into the playoffs unless they win the division
Originally posted by RonMexico:

word

Originally posted by Mustangstud49:
@ tenn is hard? i doubt it

We're in Sf for that game.
Originally posted by teeohh:

word

Yeah the Wild Card team will probably have a better record than the division winner in the NFC West.
Originally posted by King49er:

We got some work to do for sure!
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by teeohh:

word

Yeah the Wild Card team will probably have a better record than the division winner in the NFC West.

We will win the division.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
The Monday Night game in December is going to be HUGE!!
Share 49ersWebzone