There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners game film

ive always wanted to obtain the Niners weekly game film so i can rewatch it play by play and look at other things i didnt see the first time around.

does anyone know where i can watch the film at? or is it for NFL scouts and such only?
  • B650
  • Veteran
NFL.com has NFL Rewind. You pay about $40 a month and you can watch a replay of the 49ers games all season in HD.
Originally posted by B650:
NFL.com has NFL Rewind. You pay about $40 a month and you can watch a replay of the 49ers games all season in HD.

wow, not even im that hardcore. 40 a month? dang.

if i had the extra cash maybe. itd be really nice to re-watch things for myself and be able to form a solid opinion formed with my own two eyes rather than stats alone and whatever i saw on sundays.
Originally posted by Niners99:
ive always wanted to obtain the Niners weekly game film so i can rewatch it play by play and look at other things i didnt see the first time around.

does anyone know where i can watch the film at? or is it for NFL scouts and such only?

Not available to the public sir. Media and league employees only.
  • lazeeboi177
  • Info N/A
NFL Rewind

It's not $40 a month, right now its $25 for the rest of the season and it includes last season's archives. Or you can do $15 per month or $8 per week.
nfl.com has a thing called nfl remind you might want to look into

I believe when they watch game film it's more than what we see on tv,they need to see the whole field
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Super5:

I believe when they watch game film it's more than what we see on tv,they need to see the whole field

Yeah, but that's the only thing I could think of, unless you go to the games and videotape the action yourself.
Originally posted by Super5:

Yeah, but that's the only thing I could think of, unless you go to the games and videotape the action yourself.

It's all good
TenYardTorrents