LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Should I wear my #11 on Sunday???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by carl:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
I'd rep it!!!!

Best of all, I guess it's a "throw back" jersey now that the Niners have new uni's. LOL!!!

I just can't bring myself to wear it. He's got some making up to do for me to sport it again. Too many games I wore that stupid thing and he was making highlights for the bloopers video.

BTW, saw a #15 jersey opening weekend in AZ. That was just wrong.

...Wise man!

Hopefully Alex can make you wear it again!!!
My wife bought me an #85 this season and I wasn't happy as VD was one of my most disappointing players, so far so good though!

I will be alternating between #11 and 85 for this Sunday. Kind of like the host of the academy awards, I will switch every qtr I think! Maybe bring the Gore out seeing as he needs everything he can get right now!
I feel you man, I'll admit, I have a smith jersey that hasn't seen the sunlight in years. NOTE TO SELF and OTHERS: never buy a rookies jersey anymore! they may turn out great, but they may be a bust.
Originally posted by valrod33:
if you wear it this week and we lose, its all on you man

yes correct.. your smart it.. we should be wait and be patient pls.. if to feel make sense it then go ahead to wear it anytime depend.. don't be hurry a time.. ur doin good job... thumb up!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 30, 2009 at 10:03 AM ]
Go ahead, just know if we lose, you're getting the blame.
If Alex keeps this up I'm gonna have to grab one off the clearance rack. For this week I'm rocking my Vernon Davis jersey then my Crabtree next week.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I feel you man, I'll admit, I have a smith jersey that hasn't seen the sunlight in years. NOTE TO SELF and OTHERS: never buy a rookies jersey anymore! they may turn out great, but they may be a bust.

are you calling smith a bust?
After the outcome of this Sunday game will warrant a better decision
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
no
how do u west coast guys wake up in time for the 10 oclock games?... that would suck

Originally posted by JoeO321:
how do u west coast guys wake up in time for the 10 oclock games?... that would suck

u for serious?? I'm up by 6am on the weekends, 5 am on the weekdays. How do you east coasters stay up so late for MNF?
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Oct 30, 2009 at 10:58 AM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by valrod33:
if you wear it this week and we lose, its all on you man

yes correct.. your smart it.. we should be wait and be patient pls.. if to feel make sense it then go ahead to wear it anytime depend.. don't be hurry a time.. ur doin good job... thumb up!

glad you edited this.. it makes a lot more sense now
real fans shouldn't give a f*ck and be up and at em early
Originally posted by billybonka:
real fans shouldn't give a f*ck and be up and at em early

i actually like 10 o clock games.. i don't have to wait 3 freaking hours for niner football
I will be wearing my Willis jersey. For some reason when I don't wear it we lose.
Share 49ersWebzone