LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

So..... Are we still making the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

So..... Are we still making the playoffs?

NOPE!!!! Alex is not the answer.... We've been screaming for Jason Hill all yea The offensive line needs a total rehaul. Just play Nate Davis and see what you got.. Fu*k IT!!!!!
Originally posted by jays9ers:
NOPE!!!! Alex is not the answer.... We've been screaming for Jason Hill all yea The offensive line needs a total rehaul. Just play Nate Davis and see what you got.. Fu*k IT!!!!!

Agree the season is over and we got to see what he has if not convinced draft a QB!
6-10?
  • NinersCluebat
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
6-10?

I hate to say it, but that is the call I made at the start of the season and I have not seen much since then to make me think any different.
JUST PURE GABAGE!!! HOW DO YOU LOOSE TO THE TITANS AT HOME!!!! PURE GARBAGE!! CLEAN HOUSE start over!! Singletary-manusky-raye CANNOT GAME PLAN.. TRADE GORE GET MORE DRAFT PICS!!! JUS HORRENDOUS!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k no
Ok i've calmed down.... Yep.. We still suck..
Playoffs, Playoffs.....Playoffs
Not likely,

1. New Orleans Saints NCS 8-0-0
2. Minnesota Vikings NCN 7-1-0
3. Dallas Cowboys NCE 6-2-0
4. Arizona Cardinals NCW 5-3-0
5. Atlanta Falcons NCS 5-3-0
6. Philadelphia Eagles NCE 5-3-0
7. New York Giants NCE 5-4-0
8. Green Bay Packers NCN 4-4-0
9. Chicago Bears NCN 4-4-0

10. San Francisco 49ers NCW 3-5-0
11. Carolina Panthers NCS 3-5-0
12. Seattle Seahawks NCW 3-5-0
13. Washington Redskins NCE 2-6-0
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers NCS 1-7-0
15. St. Louis Rams NCW 1-7-0
16. Detroit Lions NCN 1-7-0

The bolded are the wild card leaders right now. I dont think we can keep pace with ATL, Philly, and NY. That means we have to win the division in order to make the playoffs.

[ Edited by MadMartz on Nov 9, 2009 at 17:42:02 ]
Not as long as Scot is GM.

Depends on if we can stay within one of the Cardinals before we play them... little chance for us to get a wildcard spot.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Not as long as Scot is GM.
Regardless of record, they certainly don't look like a playoff team. This is now a repeat of seasons before where they disappear in October-November, and can't finish games. They are finding ways to lose every week again, and it is starting to look like the same old same old to me.
F**K NO!! got absolutely no faith in this team. they play their worst gms against teams they should beat and then fall up just short against teams they should get beat down by. no oline, questionable qb, no pass rush and a not so good secondary = wait till next yr once again
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I will vote late Thursday night.
Share 49ersWebzone