There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree's 1st 49er start video


Enjoy.
[ Edited by ObePwnD on Oct 28, 2009 at 9:04 PM ]
thanks Obe. You happy we're finally gonna get to watch a game on TV??? I can't wait!
bravo to the rookie!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
thanks Obe. You happy we're finally gonna get to watch a game on TV??? I can't wait!

you didn't get to watch the one vs minn? i saw that one in hd
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
thanks Obe. You happy we're finally gonna get to watch a game on TV??? I can't wait!

Got Direct TV bro. I'm watching regardless.
You're welcome, Obe.
Hopefully this weekend we get to see some RAC yards. It's been a long time since this team even kept track of it.
crabtree is legit. smith made really good throws
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You're welcome, Obe.

Hahaha. On the late freight once again.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Hopefully this weekend we get to see some RAC yards. It's been a long time since this team even kept track of it.

I want to see what he can do in space. Maybe a quick slant like Morgan got in the Texan game.
Good Job on Crabtree!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Good Job on Crabtree!

Hey BuZz, what did you think of that play that got called back? He made a nice catch and then a couple moves before going down.
Thanks a bunch bro. So different to see the catches rather than just hearing it on the net..

Let's hope so much more to come!!

NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Good Job on Crabtree!

Hey BuZz, what did you think of that play that got called back? He made a nice catch and then a couple moves before going down.

i think, Crabtree is very good talent a WR because he can move with tricks to CB's mind or cofused it when he made a nice catch. He had fives catch and 56 yards that his first rookie a game! I think, Crabtree can help to alex smith make better a qb! Thanks Crabtree
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 28, 2009 at 10:06 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Good Job on Crabtree!

Hey BuZz, what did you think of that play that got called back? He made a nice catch and then a couple moves before going down.

i think, Crabtree is very good talent a WR because he can move with tricks to CB's mind or cofused it when he made a nice catch. He had fives catch and 59 yards that his first rookie a game! I think, Crabtree can help to alex smith make better a qb! Thanks Crabtree

i agree Crabs could make Smith a stud in this league very soon -interwebz gangsta