There are 809 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is there anyone out there (retired,cut) with experience we can bring in to help

with the OL? I just dont see how picking up someone from another persons practice squad is going to make us any better.
larry allen
Originally posted by vaniner757:
larry allen

I was honestly actually thinking about it...how much better can that patrick guy be?
We need to do something to get the O-line taken care of.
We can always resign Kwame and Jennings
Originally posted by backontop:
hey go get the pouncey twins right now. now they know how to work. two guards that are great.
Originally posted by backontop:

WTF? no way they suck.
Jon Runyan is out there, he played very well for the Eagles right up until he left. I live an hour south of Philly and Eagles fans were pissed the team didn't bring him back. He is a quality OL if he is in fact healthy as reports say he is we need to sign this guy like yesterday.
art shell is probably available until the raiders hire him for his third stint as HC when all other candidates turn them down
Originally posted by matt49er:
Jon Runyan is out there, he played very well for the Eagles right up until he left. I live an hour south of Philly and Eagles fans were pissed the team didn't bring him back. He is a quality OL if he is in fact healthy as reports say he is we need to sign this guy like yesterday.

Sign him. It can't get any worse.
The great one is sitting by his phone in waiting...

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The great one is sitting by his phone in waiting...

Sign him. Maybe we can get 1 or 2 quarters out of him. It's better than what we have now.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by matt49er:

Sign him. It can't get any worse.

I agree ..it's worth a shot