There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Popularity Poll: Cult Hero Edition

Popularity Poll: Cult Hero Edition

[ Edited by znk916 on Oct 27, 2009 at 1:47 PM ]
If you didn't know that was Jennings, you would think he was one of Charley Mansons followers.
has to be B JENNINGS BABY. I hope he gets 100% this entire vote.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Those pics are hilarious!
Jennings!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Its not fair you put Jennings at the top... how can you not vote for him when he's the first picture, those eyes are like whoah
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Its not fair you put Jennings at the top... how can you not vote for him when he's the first picture, those eyes are like whoah

Sorry, went alphabetically.
What, no Kory Sheets?

lol j/k
Jennings
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
man i didn't ever see that pic of ulbrich. hilarious but not good enuf to beat jennings.

another great post by 9ers land. almost as good as the greatest post ever thread. is that still up btw?
[ Edited by ninersush on Oct 27, 2009 at 2:04 PM ]
Looks like we're gonna need a Jennings vs Willis poll to figure out whether cult hero trumps franchise player.
Originally posted by ninersush:
man i didn't ever see that pic of ulbrich. hilarious but not good enuf to beat jennings.

another great post by 9ers land. almost as good as the greatest post ever thread. is that still up btw?

veterans forum son
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Jeff gained some real ground lately on jennings with that pick there and especially with his performance on the TKO show a few weeks back, talk about hitting hard cult hero style.

But now he's on IR and Jennings isn't missing a beat, seems to be getting more air time than ever out there, giggling all the way.

Lee he is far to much a rock star to win this one, lets not forget his punt fake pass for a 1st down in the pro bowl.
[ Edited by DJD on Oct 27, 2009 at 4:00 PM ]
Jeff Ulbrich the San Jose native.