There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We are going to beat the Colts

We are going to beat the Colts

Originally posted by teeohh:
the lol option is killing me lmao

Same. Good post new guy! Made me chuckle.
The smart money is definitely on the Colts, but the 9ers are due to upset someone and the Colts are due to lose one. If these two teams play ten times, I would guess the 9ers would win two or threee of them, so they could win.
I'm sure there was a similar post like this on the Rams forum before they played the Colts.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
  • dmax
  • Veteran
if the raiders can beat the eagles...anything is possible
  • Niner4Life209
  • Info N/A
If were going to have a chance in this game were going to need to come in guns blazing. None of that BS predictable running game we've been doing this year. Spread offense and roll outs because Smith does great when he does both. I would love to see some freakin play action to. If we establish a good enough pass game it WILL definitely open up the run game, especially since the colts are ranked 19th against the run. Defensivley we need to have the same intensity that we had the first three games. We lost that intensity on the Defense in that Atlanta game. Its going to be tough to pressure Manning since he's only been sacked twice on the season, so we need to blitz our talented LB's every down and hope that the secondary can hold it down. The biggest thing is gaining the INTENSITY back in the defense.
The only way we can beat the Colts is if we knock Peyton Manning out of the game early or somehow we miraculously generate consistent pressure all game long.

I hope they send Pwilly up the gut and straight into Peyton's noggin with blitzes.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by teeohh:
the lol option is killing me lmao

Same. Good post new guy! Made me chuckle.

Indy has won 15 straight regular season games.

With that said they have to lose sooner or later, Why not?
You guys should all wear payton manning jerseys like jeff fisher. Hell, maybe you should all just become colts fans.