LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

We're starting to collect talent

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
We don't have much talent. Well less than most NFL teams.

~ O LINE sucks.
~ D LINE sucks.
~ Safety sucks.
~ WR still a question mark.
~ QB still a question mark.
~ KR / PR just horrible.
~ GM a big question mark.
~ Coach - game day decisions and clock management are a HUGE QUESTION MARK.

This team is not the most well positioned club.

Yeah, minus our 3 wins we are 0 and 3 huh?
Originally posted by theginz2004:

~ O LINE sucks.
~ D LINE sucks.
~ Safety sucks.
~ KR / PR just horrible.

Have you ever said anything good about this team? Every post I see from you just bashes the team.

I'm glad Alex Smith is starting again. He gives us our best chance to win. That's the best recent development.

~ O LINE sucks.
~ D LINE sucks.
~ Safety sucks.
~ KR / PR just horrible.

Did you even read the OP or even the title of the thread or did you just find another positive 9er thread you can come in and ruin with your negativity.

He is talking about the talent we have, the OP never said the entire team was talented, he just said we are starting to collect talent such as Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Josh Morgan, Patrick Willis and its something we can look forward to. Your post has nothing to do with this thread so take your negative garbage into one of your threads

At this point I think you are just doing this to get a rise out of everybody.
Originally posted by theginz2004:

~ O LINE sucks.
~ D LINE sucks.
~ Safety sucks.
~ KR / PR just horrible.

Have you ever said anything good about this team? Every post I see from you just bashes the team.

I'm glad Alex Smith is starting again. He gives us our best chance to win. That's the best recent development.

Alert the wire services.. SD49er made a positive comment

~ O LINE sucks.
~ D LINE sucks.
~ Safety sucks.
~ KR / PR just horrible.

Did you even read the OP or even the title of the thread or did you just find another positive 9er thread you can come in and ruin with your negativity.

He is talking about the talent we have, the OP never said the entire team was talented, he just said we are starting to collect talent such as Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Josh Morgan, Patrick Willis and its something we can look forward to. Your post has nothing to do with this thread so take your negative garbage into one of your threads

The good:

~ Alex is playing well again.
~ VD is great and possibly headed to the Pro Bowl.
~ Willis is one of the best at his position.
~ Crabtree looks like he will be very good.

Morgan is very overrated on this site. He is slow, drops the ball, and quits on patterns when the ball is in the air. I don't get the Morgan love. He needs to be replaced. He's more of a #3. Well he is a #3 now that Crabtree has replaced him and that's where he belongs IMO.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

~ O LINE sucks.
~ D LINE sucks.
~ Safety sucks.
~ KR / PR just horrible.

The good:

Morgan is very overrated on this site. He is slow, drops the ball, and quits on patterns when the ball is in the air. I don't get the Morgan love. He needs to be replaced. He's more of a #3. Well he is a #3 now that Crabtree has replaced him and that's where he belongs IMO.

He is not even to 20 in drops in the NFL. Look what he he did when Alex came in. You are going to be a pretty angry man or woman next year when Bruce is gone and Morgan is the #2 WR.
Originally posted by pd24:

~ O LINE sucks.
~ D LINE sucks.
~ Safety sucks.
~ KR / PR just horrible.

The good:

He is not even to 20 in drops in the NFL. Look what he he did when Alex came in. You are going to be a pretty angry man or woman next year when Bruce is gone and Morgan is the #2 WR.

When Bruce is gone we need a different WR. He gets caught from behind, drops the ball and doesn't run his patterns hard. And he complains of passes "coming down like a PUNT."

I WANT WINNERS.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

~ O LINE sucks.
~ D LINE sucks.
~ Safety sucks.
~ KR / PR just horrible.

The good:

When Bruce is gone we need a different WR. He gets caught from behind, drops the ball and doesn't run his patterns hard. And he complains of passes "coming down like a PUNT."

I WANT WINNERS.
Yeah, Morgan has the Job locked up.

~ O LINE sucks.
~ D LINE sucks.
~ Safety sucks.
~ KR / PR just horrible.

The good:

I WANT WINNERS.
Yeah, Morgan has the Job locked up.

Give me 2 DIVA'S at WR. You guys like this.

~ Hang out with HAMMERTIME.
~ Good friends with NEON DEION PRIME TIME SANDERS.
~ Hold out for a big contract.
~ Wear lots of expensive jewelry and very expensive suits.
~ Some guys even write books like "Throw me the damn ball."

Guys like that and then we will have 2 winners at WR. We have one already. Now we just need a 2nd guy. Those are always the best WR's.
i love the talent at the skill positions however without the wall to protect and the CB's to defend we will continue to have issues with winning against good football teams

Originally posted by Stevec9932:
i love the talent at the skill positions however without the wall to protect and the CB's to defend we will continue to have issues with winning against good football teams

CB is by far not our biggest problem. Look at our pass rush. Look at our pass rushers. Do you know how far down the list the 49ers guys are on the NFL sack list? Take a look on NFL.com. You should be horrified when you see.

CB is by far not our biggest problem. Look at our pass rush. Look at our pass rushers. Do you know how far down the list the 49ers guys are on the NFL sack list? Take a look on NFL.com. You should be horrified when you see.

I don't see anything.
Originally posted by znk916:

I don't see anything.

Take a look at NFL.com. You can go there yourself. You are a big boy now. Don't be lazy.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
I'll feel better once we have collected some OL talent..

Agreed, but I will also feel better if we draft Eric Berry. I think he can step in and be a instant starter, maybe even DROY!
Originally posted by znk916:

I don't see anything.

Take a look at NFL.com. You can go there yourself. You are a big boy now. Don't be lazy.

Still nothing, are you sure we even have a sack this year. Is there even a 49ers franchise.
Share 49ersWebzone