LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

10/26/2009 MM on KNBR

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
http://www.knbr.com/common/global_audio/201/13644.MP3

Enjoy.
Why must Ralph bash Alex Smith already? The guy hasn't even started a game yet this season! Give him a chance. We've obviously seen improvements in Alex. Ralph is already talking about pulling Alex if he sucks.

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
Why must Ralph bash Alex Smith already? The guy hasn't even started a game yet this season! Give him a chance. We've obviously seen improvements in Alex. Ralph is already talking about pulling Alex if he sucks.

Ralph is hard to read....I recall him supporting Alex in the past. Much like alot of us have....now?
I hate Ralph's voice. He sounds like a cracked out Joe Pesci
Ralph's voice makes me want to kick a baby.
Ralph always sounds whinny and annoying.
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
Ralph's voice makes me want to kick a baby.

Only if I have a time machine and Ralph is the baby.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Maybe it's a mixed 'tough love' vode of confidence towards Alex Smith? -From what I've heard fluently in the past Ralph has definitely been one of Alex's biggest supporter in the bay.

Although sometimes Ralph's praise of Smith comes with gestures like: "I really love Alex, but he just might not be the answer" type of commentary.
Share 49ersWebzone