will we become too crabtree focused?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by jrg:
"will we become to crabtree focused?"

Im in the same boat

if you guys really are confused by that, you need to do some brain exercises of some kind

replace to, with too

make sense now?

you're welcome

ohhhhhhhhhhh

"Will we become too focused on crabtree"

would have made more sense

Originally posted by fandownunder5:

will we become to crabtree focused in the passing game and in offence sorry bit misleading my bad

lol

this post is not going to help the situation

will we become too crabtree focused in the passing game and in offence sorry bit misleading my bad

hahahaha thats not why we were confused, well at least me

Thanks though

will we become to crabtree focused in the passing game and in offence sorry bit misleading my bad

lol

this post is not going to help the situation

alright i fixed it
sorry in study mode

Im in the same boat

if you guys really are confused by that, you need to do some brain exercises of some kind

replace to, with too

make sense now?

you're welcome

This thread just doesn't make sense. Especially for Smith, ok Hills had a problem of holding the ball too long and staring down recievers this year, but when Smith got in, he was decisive and got rid of the ball quick, but most his throws were to other recievers than Crabtree. Other than the 1st play, it didn't seem like they were trying to cram it to him, just get it to him when he was open.

Im in the same boat

replace to, with too

make sense now?

you're welcome

ohhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you ronmexico, you were a very big help and I now owe you all my knowledge towards the subject in this thread to you

Im in the same boat

replace to, with too

make sense now?

you're welcome

ohhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you ronmexico, you were a very big help and I now owe you all my knowledge towards the subject in this thread to you

Originally posted by ninerfan21:

Im in the same boat

replace to, with too

make sense now?

you're welcome

This thread just doesn't make sense. Especially for Smith, ok Hills had a problem of holding the ball too long and staring down recievers this year, but when Smith got in, he was decisive and got rid of the ball quick, but most his throws were to other recievers than Crabtree. Other than the 1st play, it didn't seem like they were trying to cram it to him, just get it to him when he was open.

it wasnt really about smith, i think he did a great job. it was more about in the next few weeks now that michael has done a good job i dont want to see us start to go to him all the time. weve seen where that got us with gore!

the coaching staff seem to like finding something that works and then going with it to death and forgetting about all the other options.

thats what i was originally trying to point out.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

will we become too crabtree focused in the passing game and in offence sorry bit misleading my bad

offence?

I hope defenses will be too Crabtree focused, that would bold well for Gore!

will we become too crabtree focused in the passing game and in offense sorry bit misleading my bad

offence?

um aussie jargon sorry

Im in the same boat

replace to, with too

make sense now?

you're welcome

ohhhhhhhhhhh

you guys are dicks haha

original question:
I don't think so, I think Smith is smart enough to get the ball to the open man, I mean he did go to Vernon for those TDs and didn't try to force anything to Crabs.
during the game it looked like alex and shaun were predetermining they were passing to him even when we had other recievers open earlier and over the first down marker.

no

it didn't

/thread

yes it did
Originally posted by B_Carmine:

shaun didnt take his eyes off crabtree. morgan was wide open over the marker. all im saying is that if crabtree couldnt have made a play to get open then hill would have got sacked. i just dont want to see us put too much pressure and rely to much on a rook tooo much.

Actually if you watch the safety the entire time, he was cheating over towards Morgan, and when that happens it's usually because he's reading the QB's eyes. If Shaun threw it to Morgan, the safety would either have a quick break on it or Josh would have gotten blown up. He only looks that open because everybody started running towards Crabs when Hill threw it.
He'll be a great receiver, no doubt. But, with Vernon, Morgan, Bruce, Jones, & Hill on the team, he'll have a lot of competition for the ball. He'll become a favorite receiver because of his exceptionally strong hands, willingness to fight for the ball, route running, etc. That's not a bad thing...he'll be someone other teams will have to game plan for...we haven't had that since T.O. It's all good...
Share 49ersWebzone