There are 229 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

When Will Crabs Surpass DHB? Touchdown Edition!

When Will Crabs Surpass DHB? Touchdown Edition!

Haha
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I think he scores a 65 yard touchdown pass from Alex Smith on the very first offensive play of the game!

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way Robinson returns the ball all the way to the 35 yard line.

Maybe a personal foul?

Or Battle muffs it, and Robinson falls on it on the 35.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
you really need a link to a stat that says 0?

stupid thread

  • Ether
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,495
He will score a touchdown on 3rd and 5 from the 14 yardline, with a Slant pattern.
[ Edited by Ether on Oct 26, 2009 at 9:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
you really need a link to a stat that says 0?

stupid thread


it's not stupid man!
This is unfair to DHB. Russell is way worse than any QB on the roster or PS.
Originally posted by B650:
Who cares about DHB? Crabtree isn't going to be judged on how well he compares with DHB. He needs to help us win games.

Crabtree will always be linked to DHB because of Al Davis' idiocy.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by B650:
Who cares about DHB? Crabtree isn't going to be judged on how well he compares with DHB. He needs to help us win games.

Crabtree will always be linked to DHB because of Al Davis' idiocy.

kinda like how we picked Smith over Rodgers? haha jk

(next comes another huge debate...)
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I think he scores a 65 yard touchdown pass from Alex Smith on the very first offensive play of the game!

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way Robinson returns the ball all the way to the 35 yard line.

It's gonna take an illegal procedure call on the kickoff, with the kick going out of bounds and the penalty putting us on the 40. Then, BAM! "False start, offense #62. 5-yard penalty, first down.." On the 35.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Oct 27, 2009 at 12:30 AM ]
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
This is unfair to DHB. Russell is way worse than any QB on the roster or PS.

True, but DHB can't catch either. He's like the complete opposite of Crabtree if you think about it. DHB's fast and can't catch, while Crabtree's strength are catching and route running.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 27, 2009 at 12:32 AM ]