LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

"Taser" offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • NMNiner
  • Info N/A
How about the "Taser", instead of snapping it to Spurlock or Battle gainst the Texans the snap went directly to Gore. I think we ran it twice and got close to 5 yards both times. I would like to see more direct snaps to Gore, besides that is more close to how Miami does it they snap it to there best runner (Ronnie Brown) not a guy who is okay at running. I think we should use Frank Gore and Glenn Coffee, but if we still had Kory Sheets I think it would have worked very good with a power guy like Gore and a speed guy like Sheets.
Yes, and then let's bring back the triple option. Maybe we can put in Chris Aults pistol offense also.

Oh crap, that first one went out a few years ago (last century) and the other one works well in college because the defenses aren't as fast.

I say we work on the forward pass.
Miami lives off the wild-cat. Here it's a novelty. Everyone knows what's going to happen when our QB lines up as a wide out. I don't care for the taser and will be pleased to never see it again.
It's fine if Gore is taking the snap. It fails when you snap it to a WR cuz they aren't a threat to run inside.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Yes, and then let's bring back the triple option. Maybe we can put in Chris Aults pistol offense also.

Oh crap, that first one went out a few years ago (last century) and the other one works well in college because the defenses aren't as fast.

I say we work on the forward pass.

you sir should be commended.

screw the taser. lets work 3,4, & 5 wides with single backs or trips left, right, or shotgun and most of all...no huddle. lets turn this out.
Share 49ersWebzone